Queen is touring again!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Francis wrote:
Andrew S wrote:I'm not Queen's greatest fan
.. but you seem to have an awful lot to say about them. :wink:

Yes because they were a bloody good band. They did some great stuff and they did some s**t. Interestingly, a friend of mine is into their 80s stuff and has little time for their 70s stuff whereas I'm the other way round (bar a few tracks). There's only 3 years between our ages but it seems to make a big difference between our tastes. His favourite Bowie track is Loving The Alien whereas mine is Station To Station. Another friend of mine told me that although he liked bands experimenting, he thought that Queen went too far. I think going too far is better than standing still even if it backfires sometimes, and a lot of established band experimenting in the early 80s did end up releasing some s**t.

Andrew
Francis
Overbomber

Andrew S wrote:Yes because they were a bloody good band.
Absolutely. Cos they wre a band.You know, the same four guys from start to finish. Like you, I'm not a Radio Ga Ga fan :urff: But News of The World and Jazz were outstandingly different for a band with their legacy. Fnck off you punk pretenders! :notworthy:

As for Bowie, I'm not too keen on owt after Diamond Dogs apart from Scary Monsters side 1 :notworthy: and most of Let's Dance. After then I reckon he lost the plot big time.

And the Berlin trilogy are about as interesting as watching paint dry, with the obvious exceptional track.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
nick the stripper
Slight Overbomber

Francis wrote:And the Berlin trilogy are about as interesting as watching paint dry, with the obvious exceptional track.

sacrilege.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

nick the stripper wrote:
Francis wrote:And the Berlin trilogy are about as interesting as watching paint dry, with the obvious exceptional track.

sacrilege.
"burning on the funeral pyre"...
:von: :innocent: :wink:

:oops: sorry.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
culprit
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:
"burning on the funeral pyre"...
:von: :innocent: :wink:

:oops: sorry.
BURN HER!!