UK dates? (calm down, it's a question not an announcement)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
canon docre
Overbomber

:lol: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

Sorry Doc, but The Man is so damn right!

:lol: :innocent:
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Better I think the guy is so damn STUPID ... ;D
I love and respect his music but I hate all form of racism and intolerance, and these words are nothing but a form of racism ... Sorry man !
Mafs31
Road Kill

Hello new to this forum and can just say I enjoy reading all the stuff on it and have done over the past few years and a big up to Quiff Boy and all his hard work (and with the GD site).....

My word on the French gigs is that I do believe the original artwork for Floodland was to be a map of Europe without France on it until WEA said no Mr Eldritch we don't think so..... So I think this adds fuel to the 'Eldritch won't play France debate..'

Cheers

Mafs31

Enjoying your work
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Von wrote:They're a miserable consumptive race that revels in despair. Even their language is really great at expressing that pathetic shrug of the shoulders that English has no use for. Maybe I'll buy Morrissey a ticket there just before we go for the big one. The climate would suit him.
marvellous :lol: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

@ Mafs31: aww, shucks :notworthy: :oops: :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

I love that last quip about Morrisey.

I couldn't care less who he's slagging off; the main thing is he does it with style!
doctoravalanche

Mafs31 wrote:Hello new to this forum and can just say I enjoy reading all the stuff on it and have done over the past few years and a big up to Quiff Boy and all his hard work (and with the GD site).....
My word on the French gigs is that I do believe the original artwork for Floodland was to be a map of Europe without France on it until WEA said no Mr Eldritch we don't think so..... So I think this adds fuel to the 'Eldritch won't play France debate..
Believe me french people are really so happy to have so much consideration from Eldritch himself ;) ;D
doctoravalanche

I know that every intelligent Sisters Of Mercy fan must say Amen to all Eldritch's words :)
Eldritch Amenomania might result in serious troubles of the mind !!! :P
canon docre
Overbomber

doctoravalanche wrote:I know that every intelligent Sisters Of Mercy fan must say Amen to all Eldritch's words :)
Eldritch Amenomania might result in serious troubles of the mind !!! :P
Mine results in being tortured at Collège Francais à Berlin.
Mafs31
Road Kill

Believe me french people are really so happy to have so much consideration from Eldritch himself ;) ;D[/quote]

I love France personally and Paris is a great place to lose yourself in both personally and literally!!

Any ways I do believe Ribbons is about A French poet who hung himself from a lamp post (could be wrong) So obviously he doesn't hate France as much as he says he does.... And I vaguely remember an interview with him way back when, praising French writers and poets.... So (holds hands up) I don't know really.... Maybe he was just having one of his rants!!!

Mafs 31

Ps Cheers for bringing GD to the masses Quiff Boy about bl**dy time!!! And for all fellow heartlanders well done for trying if in vain sometimes for keeping The Sisters name alive..... For all of those who get a chill down the spine everytime they hear the opening bars to FALAA I salute you
canon docre
Overbomber

For those about to goff, we salute you! Image
Mafs31
Road Kill

canon docre wrote:For those about to goff, we salute you! Image
Now Mr E wouldn't like that would he? :wink:

Any ways can't get in to my tight fizzy jeans anymore... And my hair just ain't for back combing these days.. :)

Mafs31

Life is a pair of Levi retro bootcut these days and a sensible shaved head
canon docre
Overbomber

Mr. E is an old Rock chick like myself and would surely get the pun.

And Mafs, there is nothing wrong with bootcut levis. G*** was never anything in the fashion world, anyway. :innocent: