The Smurphs

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

And an FFS birthday on October 10th. Cripes, I'll sleep and / or vomit through the entire day after that little lot. :urff: :lol:
'Fragged another moaning sh1tbag'
Francis
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
Francis wrote:Maybe you and Richey should ask for two straws next time. :lol:

Ohhhhhhh. I am so going to open one of these on you.
In your dreams. :wink:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

By October I may be brave enough to attend a heartland meet (I've seen the photos remember :lol: ) - if you'll have me!!
:lol:
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
Francis
Overbomber

Alice, you'll be amazed by the welcome you'll receive. I was. And still am. I'm sure they'll see sense one day though. :lol:
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

a long time ago in a galaxy far,far away...
this associate of mine-in an attempt to wind me up-informed me that TSOM were playing at a small,recently opened club in my home town of leicester.not believing this for a minute i was straight on the phone to the venue who of course never answered the phone.so i rang the local rag (where said gig had allegedly been advertised) only to be told that i)'twas not TSOM but "the sisters of murphy" and ii)THAT THEY WERE AN IRISH FOLK BAND!!!only since joining this forum after ten years living in a tree(no,nowhere near pauline)did i realise that 'smurphs were in fact...well,the 'smurphs.worra fookin' twit!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
mockeldritch
Utterly Bastard Smurph

Quiff Boy wrote:1st sunday in october please.

with sid, natch.

;)
Please!

I have better things to do with my time than entertain you lot.

The next Smurphs gig will happen shortly after the release of the new Sisters album.

Go bother von if you want it to happen before the turn of the century.
Very little of what you believe to be true is actually the case.

Sorry.
Big Si
School Bully

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Mrs RicheyJames wrote:NOTE TO SELF: Don't be so bloody stupid to try and keep up with Big Si and Mr Blast this time!!!!

<hic>

Still pi$$ed from the last bloody time 'cause of those two.
You and MrRicheyJames certainly did your best, but I remember that Mr Blast and I got the majority of the rounds in! :roll:

Hey! I even paid for the Taxi! :eek:
Here you go mate

Ooh ta! I'm needing that this morning! :urff: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
DerekR
Doobie Brother

Big Si wrote:You and MrRicheyJames certainly did your best, but I remember that Mr Blast and I got the majority of the rounds in! :roll:
Hehe, not that yer casting up or anything :lol:
Big Si wrote:Hey! I even paid for the Taxi! :eek:
But I bet yours wisnae 29 bloody quid!!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

mockeldritch wrote:

with sid, natch.

;)
Please!

The next Smurphs gig will happen shortly after the release of the new Sisters album.

You bloody diva!
Only a paand.
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:
mockeldritch wrote:

with sid, natch.

;)
Please!

You bloody diva!
Bet Mariah Carey had nowt on him :wink: :lol:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
James Blast
Banned

Oh Yes, The MacHeartlandersâ„¢ will be there!
But if The Smurphs are playing on the Sunday, I'm staying till the Tuesday, remember what happened last time? :oops:
Hopefully we can get a few more of our northern brethren to make the trip south this time. You will have the time of your life and meet the most interesting, friendly and funny people on the planet.
A cab ride with Mrs. Richey James is one of the most hilarious experiences I ever had. :D
Queens Hotel, Leeds here we come!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

Francis wrote:Alice, you'll be amazed by the welcome you'll receive. I was. And still am. I'm sure they'll see sense one day though. :lol:
If the welcome is anything like that on this forum - count me in . I'll drag the old man out too - he likes a drink and a chat. He happens to be into the Sisters too (he was the one to introduce me to them) - although he has less time for :von: these days.
I never talk during music, at least during good music. If one hears bad music, it is one's duty to drown it in conversation.
James Blast
Banned

Mrs + Mr Alice
your presence is required at the next meet
you're invited

or I will stab you :twisted:

well, I'll probably hug you and ask what you're drinking as I head barwards :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:Mrs + Mr Alice
your presence is required at the next meet
you're invited

or I will stab you :twisted:

well, I'll probably hug you and ask what you're drinking as I head barwards :lol:
How could we resist such an invitation :lol:
James Blast
Banned

I'm just such a silver tounged cavalier! :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Black Alice
Emotional Vampyre

James Blast wrote:I'm just such a silver tounged cavalier! :lol:
You are sir - that you are ;D
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Well you know you want to anyway. And if last time is anything to go by, it was a bloody top couple of nights.
Only a paand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Let's be 'aving it then. QB, keep us all informed please - I'll be needing Sisters infusions after missing the tour.