Back fom hospital!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Best wishes! :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
black-saturn
Road Kill

Glad everything went well and I hope you recover very soon.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Congrats for coming back quicker than expected...

You're going the right way to get healthy... Willpower is everything in these cases, and so I wish you you may completely recover and get back to everything as quick as you got out of the hospital...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
rian
Slight Overbomber

zaltys7 wrote:Thanks to everyone that sent good vibes in my direction :D

Got out of hospital last night, about 6:00 pm, a day earlier than expected.

Although the people there where fantastic the overall experience was an absolute nightmare.

For those that dont know, a tumour in the bladder has to be removed by going in through the penis. :eek: - The idea of this may freek some of you out, (mostly the blokes I would imagine ;D :innocent: ) and then burning it or scraping it away. You then wake up with a cathater in which drains the blood and urine out and then they flush it out with chemotherapy.

In my case however they took the cathater out before they flushed it, by mistake and had to put another one in :urff:

Curently feel like s**t but am happy in the knowledge that i've got at least 3 weeks off work to surf heartland and read and buy lots of new books and comics online :D

I will know within the next two or three weeks how bad the tumour was and whether I have to undergo an extended course of chemo.

The most disturbing thing about the whole experience was that I was in a ward full of old men - whom this cancer affects most, and I'm not yet thirty - as as someone on here said the desease is completley indiscriminate

Thanks again for all your kindness - especialy Mr Blast 8)

Paul
Holy s**t. I totally missed this.

Glad to hear that you are ok though.
I think someone set my soul alight
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Keep us informed as to how you're getting along; it's good to have you back.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Well, I got the bad news Tuesday morning that my mom's cancer has indeed returned. I dunno quite what to do or think at this point... :evil: :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
zaltys7
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote:Well, I got the bad news Tuesday morning that my mom's cancer has indeed returned. I dunno quite what to do or think at this point... :evil: :cry:
This is bad news. :(

I will be thinking of you both.

Paul
"We have too many cellphones. We've got too many internets. We have got to get rid of those machines. We have too many machines now." - Ray Bradbury.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

SINsister wrote:Well, I got the bad news Tuesday morning that my mom's cancer has indeed returned. I dunno quite what to do or think at this point... :evil: :cry:
Sorry to hear that - I hope the treatments available work quickly and effectively for her.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

*hugs*
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
ruffers
Overbomber

Best wishes to all concerned.

This touches us all in one way or another at some point in our lives and it appears that positivity has a substantial impact on outcomes so I'm radiating it as we speak....
Chucking another log on
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

((((((((((Sinny))))))))))

Thinking of you hunny x
Only a paand.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Hugs to you, SINny. :cry:
_emma_
Overbomber

:? :(
_emma_
Overbomber

Has anybody heard from Zaltys7 recently? :?
scotty
Overbomber

went through the same thing with my mum a few years ago now,just make sure you spend the most time you can with her and make it happy time[know it will be hard],before,hopefuly,you get good news,will be thinking of you sinsister.
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

_emma_ wrote:Has anybody heard from Zaltys7 recently? :?
recuperating maybe?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

_emma_ wrote:Has anybody heard from Zaltys7 recently? :?
i think he's back at work now so 'sprobably like Quiffy said.

@Paul-how's it going dude?
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
_emma_
Overbomber

Seems he hasn't logged in since June 9th. I think I'll send him a postcard or something.
James Blast
Banned

after my recent scirmish, I know it takes a few beers to get back into the swing of things. I hope you are on the mend Paul, drop me a line if you want to keep it off forum Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

_emma_ wrote:Seems he hasn't logged in since June 9th. I think I'll send him a postcard or something.
I know how good your 'somethings' can make a ill man feel _emma_ :D :D :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
_emma_
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:after my recent scirmish, I know it takes a few beers to get back into the swing of things. I hope you are on the mend Paul, drop me a line if you want to keep it off forum Image
Well, a PM I sent him on June 16th is still in my outbox - which means it hasn't been read. Besides, he promissed to send me a CD (which was his own idea, not something I asked him for), and I still haven't got it. :(