new generations!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

My then girlfriend and I stumbled across this on Channel 4 one smoke-filled evening in 1985. I keep meaning to buy it to see if it was really as kerraaazy as we thought.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Francis wrote:one smoke-filled evening in 1985.
Was your house burning down...? :innocent: :P :wink:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:I've got a cuddly Clanger and when you squeeze it it makes the Clanger noise :D
Wot like this Libby...?

Yes! Exactly like that! :D :notworthy:
pikkrong
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:
pikkrong wrote:
boudicca wrote:
PLAY YOUR KIDS THE MUSIC YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO LISTEN TO OF THEIR OWN ACCORD. :wink:
OK, I need a Darkness record now :twisted:
It's winging it's way to you, francois, par avion.
ALONG WITH A CLANGERS DVD! ;D :wink:
I had a moment of madness when I bought it, what can I say... :oops:
(That's "Permission to Land", not the Clangers... really, the sooner I get this record off my hands the better)
Hope it was a joke. I mean the Darkness part. If I really wanted, I could get a copy from my friend. He has all kind of weird stuff. Even Sisters. As the result of a long trip to Finland we did together, he went to a record shop and bought Some Girls and later Floodland :D