The most amphetamine fuelled sisters song

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

The most amphetamine fuelled sisters song

Afterhours
56%
Kiss the Carpet
6%
Amphetamine Logic
38%

Total votes: 16
James Blast
Banned

its my use of uppercase, innit Tim?

BTW, I'm old enough to have physically held not only an 'upper case' but also a 'lower case' in my hands. Metal type is heavy, very heavy.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

Something fast.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

there you go : regardless of whether it's about the old harris tweed or not, amphetamine-fuelled covers just about all of them! :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

James Blast wrote:its my use of uppercase, innit Tim?
Oh Yes. Clear as crystal, my friend. ;D

James Blast wrote: BTW, I'm old enough to have physically held not only an 'upper case' but also a 'lower case' in my hands. Metal type is heavy, very heavy.
Good God, I could just imagine trying to post to Heartland by clicking each metal letter in place. Survival of the fittest? Quiffy would never have to ban again. That said, he probably wouldn't be able to anyway.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Back in the day, my dad used to work in a printing shop where they used lead type on huge offset-litho presses (called Heidelburgs but known "affectionately" as Heidelbuggers). The type-setter that had been there longest could set an A4 page of fully-justified 10 point type in about three minutes. They had a competition and he beat the typist for speed.

To this day I can still read the mirror-image you get on set type as easily as reading "right-way-round" print.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell