will I survive N.Y.?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Seconded. Ozpat put it perfectly, it IS where it's all started, and as B said, after all the great weekends, there's no beating the place.

That said, put it in context - we all KNOW how much the Dark Queen detests her distant throne, and after only twenty-four months, the honeymoon period between myself and the City of the Dead has definitely paled...

So in comparison, I could probably even handle Bradford.
Francis
Overbomber

@CD: Breakfast at Tiffany's?

@Ozpat: Fancy a house swap?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
canon docre
Overbomber

Francis wrote:@CD: Breakfast at Tiffany's?
Need a Big Spender first. :|

@petseri: Guess where I accidentally bumped into?
QB, no need to hide your little side-business any longer. :lol:

@The Green Lantern: Not the Rainbow Room this time, but The View on the 49th floor in the Marriot Marquis @ Times Square. :notworthy:

@Nick The Stripper: surely I've been to the Village. They can now renovate their storefronts with all my money. :roll:

@Quiffy: Yep, CBGB's is still rocking 'n rolling, but they seem to close quite early. We found closed doors already at 01:00am. :?
"The city that never sleeps." Guess not.
Next door is a nice little offspring, called CB's café or something, which features concerts also. :notworthy:

Below you can see me stuffing Donalds 3 millions in my bag after having had an *cough* "audition". I promise to transfer them into Eldos pockets anytime soon. Lets hope he does the right thing with it.

Put their heads on f*cking pikes in front of the venue for all I care.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Glad to see you did survive then ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Good to have you back... It seems you did quite good at surviving :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Glad you had a good time Jess...

...even if your wallet is a tad lighter now! :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Debaser
Overbomber

canon docre wrote:

@Quiffy: Yep, CBGB's is still rocking 'n rolling, but they seem to close quite early. We found closed doors already at 01:00am. :?
"The city that never sleeps." Guess not.
Next door is a nice little offspring, called CB's café or something, which features concerts also. :notworthy:
CBGB's Lounge....aye been there and had a merry old time. Make sure you wander 10 yards and stand under the Joey Ramone Plaza road sign

http://www.pbase.com/gaztop/image/33255092/large
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else