Currently prescribing ...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

i'll put the kettle on for tea - can you handle peppermint?

*puts down box of kleenex just in case*
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

MadameButterfly wrote:
boudicca wrote:Bailey's is a girlie drink...

... until you get to your 13th.... :twisted:

... and then forget which city you're in? :innocent:

CP ~ something a tad bit stronger, come on boudicca, we do have plans remember? :wink:
I can handle liberal measures of vodka, as poured by insane Spanish waiters... (I tell you, they just keep on going 'till you tell them to stop, talk about the glass half-full! :twisted: )
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

boudicca wrote: I can handle liberal measures of vodka, as poured by insane Spanish waiters... (I tell you, they just keep on going 'till you tell them to stop, talk about the glass half-full! :twisted: )
Woohoo...soon to be party time!

These insane Spanish waiters...were they just like yummy or should I hit the Italian side...

Oh and that glass half-empty always needs a refill...hmmm :twisted:
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

MadameButterfly wrote:
boudicca wrote: I can handle liberal measures of vodka, as poured by insane Spanish waiters... (I tell you, they just keep on going 'till you tell them to stop, talk about the glass half-full! :twisted: )

These insane Spanish waiters...were they just like yummy or should I hit the Italian side...

I like your style, woman! :notworthy: :twisted:

The waiters... well, I don't tend to go for the Mediterranean types myself, so you can eye them up while I get bladdered and roll around the floor singing "We Like The Moooon!" :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

boudicca wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:

I like your style, woman! :notworthy: :twisted:

The waiters... well, I don't tend to go for the Mediterranean types myself, so you can eye them up while I get bladdered and roll around the floor singing "We Like The Moooon!" :lol:
CP ~ Lots of half-empty drinks that need refilling *vodka and whiskey*
~ Insane waiters for the refilling of drinks
~ Soft floors to be rolled on
~ A full moon *goes to check diary*
~ Recorder, hmmm...visual and audio definately
~ A bottle full of medicine for the after hours

Hee! Now I'm getting excited! ;D
that ongoing eternity