Gangwar Live - no silver bullets, no mystery

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

dave-kompas wrote:Concerning the Gangwar gig in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium): tickets will be 12€ presale. They will be available next week, just send us an email: dave@ojckompas.be. Tickets will be distributed in Sint-Niklaas (Prelude), Antwerp (Fat Kat), Gent (Vynilla) and Brussels (Discomania). More info will follow on our site www.ojckompas.be

Afterparty: Sisters Of Mercy 25th anniversary party with lots of Sisters, Mish, Skeletal Family, Salvation, March Violets, Nephilim, Bauhaus, Virgin Prunes, Cure, New Model Army, Siouxsie,... We don't close our doors before 6 a.m.! And we serve the best beer in the world. 8)
Thanks Dave :notworthy:

I guess I'll be getting mine at FatKat ASAP ;D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

dave-kompas wrote:Concerning the Gangwar gig in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium): tickets will be 12€ presale. They will be available next week, just send us an email: dave@ojckompas.be. Tickets will be distributed in Sint-Niklaas (Prelude), Antwerp (Fat Kat), Gent (Vynilla) and Brussels (Discomania). More info will follow on our site www.ojckompas.be

Afterparty: Sisters Of Mercy 25th anniversary party with lots of Sisters, Mish, Skeletal Family, Salvation, March Violets, Nephilim, Bauhaus, Virgin Prunes, Cure, New Model Army, Siouxsie,... We don't close our doors before 6 a.m.! And we serve the best beer in the world. 8)
if you want to keep mr ray on your side, make sure the afterparty dj plays VU's "venus in furs" ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
JAMES RAY
4080 Peru

Will also be appearing at The Fleece in Bristol - 1:03:06. as guests of Parry:Matthews.
christophe
Overbomber

:D

can I make reservations Dave? or do jou send the tickets over to me?
dave-kompas
Road Kill

Please no reservations. Contact me at dave@ojckompas.be for payment instructions ;-) Or PM me
christophe
Overbomber

no problemo.
just I don't want to miss out :wink:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

See you at the gigs, or rather, I'll be seeing you (from the stage) at the gigs. :wink: :D
Yes I've joined James Ray Gangwar on lead guitar. To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement! :D
I promise you that these will be full-on rock n roll shows. Anything can happen.... just don't miss these gigs!
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Scardwel wrote:See you at the gigs, or rather, I'll be seeing you (from the stage) at the gigs. :wink: :D
Yes I've joined James Ray Gangwar on lead guitar. To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement! :D
I promise you that these will be full-on rock n roll shows. Anything can happen.... just don't miss these gigs!
Great news :von: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

See you in St-Niklaas :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Scardwel wrote:See you at the gigs, or rather, I'll be seeing you (from the stage) at the gigs. :wink: :D
congratulations -i can see why you'd be thrilled. :notworthy:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Nice work, Simon. :D :notworthy: Hope the gigs go well, and waiting patiently for a show in Leeds. :wink:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Scardwel wrote:Yes I've joined James Ray Gangwar on lead guitar. To say I'm thrilled would be an understatement! :D!
Bloody hell Simon. No wonder. :notworthy: :notworthy:
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Great news Scardypants :D :D :D

Now James Ray can tell everyone he's got the brains behind Rhombus in his band..... :lol: :innocent: :D :notworthy:

Good luck mate,

Snowey
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

Great news rock face!!
Mrs. Snowey wrote: Now James Ray can tell everyone he's got the brains behind Rhombus in his band.....
There's no brains at all involved in Rhombus.

There was a rumour that we had a clue, going around, but no firm evidence.
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Top news, Scardwel!!!!

I'll be seeing YOU then in OJCKompas, because I'm coming over, too! ;D

March 4 was very tedious for me, but March 10 is no problemo!

Avast! Ye HeartLanders! Arrrrrhh!

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Congratulations Scardwel!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all on March 10th.

Oh I just can't wait! Heehee.

MB :D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

So, just to get things straight, who's coming?
  • Obviousman
  • Christophe
  • Radiojamaica
  • MB + Jos
  • Izzy
  • Dave-Kompass
  • Shadow Smile
  • Ozpat (?)

And obviously James Ray and Scardwell :D :notworthy: :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
vicus

@ Scardwell : CONGRATULATIONS! :notworthy:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
James Blast
Banned

this place is full of pop stars :lol:
nice work Mr. Cardwell Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
incredible

see you there!
Drenchrom

Is the main man from Glasgow, Bill, handling bass duties as i've been informed. Whatever i'll see you at the Fleece gig in Bristol, top stuff.

Matt..
James Blast
Banned

I (allegedly) met the bass player of Gangwar at the Bauhaus gig in Glasgow tonight, Andrew S introduced me and told me his name was Bill :?:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
dave-kompas
Road Kill

Obviousman wrote:So, just to get things straight, who's coming?
  • Obviousman
  • Christophe
  • Radiojamaica
  • MB + Jos
  • Izzy
  • Dave-Kompass
  • Shadow Smile
  • Ozpat (?)

And obviously James Ray and Scardwell :D :notworthy: :notworthy:
And Uncle Sister of course!
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I (allegedly) met the bass player of Gangwar at the Bauhaus gig in Glasgow tonight, Andrew S introduced me and told me his name was Bill :?:
Da doo Ron Ron.. Yes Bill will be playing bass for Gangwar on the upcoming dates.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

He he, Gratz m8!!!!!

Knock em dead!

Paddy :)
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

don't forget to pack some ky scardy
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"