US Merchandise

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
Ghostrider
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

lovely!! i hope they printed more this year, since last year most shirts were sold out after 2 shows.. :D
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ghostrider wrote:lovely!! i hope they printed more this year, since last year most shirts were sold out after 2 shows.. :D
UBG even after the first one :eek:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Petseri
Overbomber

(Note tp Bill Hicks: I am not referring to you.)

Was anyone after a US tour shirt? I have checked my PMs, but I can not find anything. I could have sworn that I was supposed to pick up one? :?: Anyone provide prove (i.e. forward a copy of my reply)?
neardark
Road Kill

I also would be very interesting in getting a US Tour T Shirt. If anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
2011...on road again...
Multifaceted
Road Kill

Well, I have one 2006 US tour shirt in a size medium... never worn, except to try on and damn men/unisex shirt sizing--it's too big! The shirt's ~ 54cm from underarm to underarm, and ~ 66cm from front collar to bottom of shirt. It's a Delta brand shirt, but that doesn't mean anything--I counted three different brands of shirts, just from the ones I bought!

My father owns a thrift store in Pennsylvania, so I'll probably have him put it on Ebay soon... unless someone wants to buy it directly or trade for a 2006 Europe shirt.

Oops, sorry if this should be posted elsewhere. :oops:
BillyBadBreaks
Fat Forgetful Bastard

Petseri wrote:(Note tp Bill Hicks: I am not referring to you.)

Was anyone after a US tour shirt? I have checked my PMs, but I can not find anything. I could have sworn that I was supposed to pick up one? :?: Anyone provide prove (i.e. forward a copy of my reply)?
It was me! But a STFU would have been even better :innocent:

Did they do XXL, or was it all skinny Goth sizes? :wink: :lol:
You still think swastikas look cool
The real nazis run your schools
They're coaches, businessmen and cops
In a real fourth reich you'll be the first to go
Karen
Road Kill

Where can I buy Sisters T-shirts and other merchandise. I want to buy another shirt or two and other merchandise.

Thanks...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Karen wrote:Where can I buy Sisters T-shirts and other merchandise. I want to buy another shirt or two and other merchandise.

Thanks...
In all likelihood you've just had/missed your chance Karen. The Reptile House is inactive presumed dead, so gigs are the only opportunity anyone gets these days, unless you wanna buy some putrid t-shirts from ebay. They crop up regularly.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Petseri
Overbomber

Of the three shirts I bought, I still have one of the black tour shirts with the North American cities on the back if anyone is still after one. It is large. It is at cost. Just send me a PM.

Preference may go to whomever can include a ticket stub from the New York gig. ( :urff: What is the deal not give a physical ticket in New York?)

(@ Ozpat: the other one is still reserve for you.)
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Petseri wrote:

Of the three shirts I bought, I still have one of the black tour shirts with the North American cities on the back if anyone is still after one. It is large. It is at cost. Just send me a PM.

Preference may go to whomever can include a ticket stub from the New York gig. ( :urff: What is the deal not give a physical ticket in New York?)

(@ Ozpat: the other one is still reserve for you.)
Thanks Martin!!! PM is on it's way! :notworthy: :notworthy: :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Multifaceted wrote:Well, I have one 2006 US tour shirt in a size medium... never worn, except to try on and damn men/unisex shirt sizing--it's too big! The shirt's ~ 54cm from underarm to underarm, and ~ 66cm from front collar to bottom of shirt. It's a Delta brand shirt, but that doesn't mean anything--I counted three different brands of shirts, just from the ones I bought!

My father owns a thrift store in Pennsylvania, so I'll probably have him put it on Ebay soon... unless someone wants to buy it directly or trade for a 2006 Europe shirt.

Oops, sorry if this should be posted elsewhere. :oops:
i'd like to know about this thrift store in PA, since i live here... is it Pittsburgh/west, or Philly/east?
Multifaceted
Road Kill

Eastern PA, somewhat north of Philly. :) It's around Allentown. The store's not quite old, though--only about a year old, though my father's been selling stuff for years. Hence, there's not much publicity or press about it.

When I was at the concert in Philly and mentioned that I had to wait for a bus back home to Allentown at 7 AM, I got a lot of "Eugh's" in response. :oops: I didn't know it was such a bad place... Still others didn't even know where I was talking about.

I sold my shirt, though; many, many thanks to NearDark! :)