Slightly depressed.... (CBPOB)

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

weebleswobble wrote:I had an Olfactory Hallucination yesterday (burned plastic) and wigged out a bit at work. Had to go home to bed. Been to the doctors this morning and it was either a migraine (never had one of those) or a frontal lobe spasm. :eek:

I have to wait to see if it happens again.

Sweet.

:urff:
s**t take it easy man, look after yourself.
moses
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

weebleswobble wrote:I had an Olfactory Hallucination yesterday (burned plastic) and wigged out a bit at work. Had to go home to bed. Been to the doctors this morning and it was either a migraine (never had one of those) or a frontal lobe spasm. :eek:

Sweet.

Sounds great. How does one acquire one?
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Sweet.

Blimey. That does not sound good.

Hope you're OK!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
mh
Above the Chemist

CBPOB: DBAs. :evil:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Take it easy Weebs.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

He takes a ticking and keeps on licking :wink:

Cheers sweethearts, here's hoping it was a one off (the wife keeps prodding me in my sleep to make sure I'm not dead-how annoying :lol: )

Honestly Boss I couldn't be in a lower gear!

Anyway Rhombus are playing on Saturday and I'm bloody going. ;D
‎"We will wear some very loud shirts. We will wear some very wrong trousers."
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Having just forked out for an XBox Elite now they are advertising the Xbox Slim-more bang for your buck.

Arse.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

F*cked off with the traffic. An hour late to work because the M1 junction by our office is shut. I ended up going all the way back to Leeds and then back here via the York Road. Not a happy camper.

Also, today is 1 year since we lost the dogfiend. :cry: http://myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=19078
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Cretins who think that it's perfectly normal to stick chewing gum on the office wall.
:evil:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
Big Si
School Bully

It's the day of the "Junior" Orange Walk - 3 Sengas and an old Maid (all dressed in Union Jacks and Duke William of Orange Flags plus a bottle of buckfast) are having a "colourful discussion" with a Ned outside my flat :urff: :|

***EDIT*** they've just been moved on by the Polis ;D 8)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Big Si wrote:It's the day of the "Junior" Orange Walk - 3 Sengas and an old Maid (all dressed in Union Jacks and Duke William of Orange Flags plus a bottle of buckfast) are having a "colourful discussion" with a Ned outside my flat :urff: :|

brings back memories :lol:
Erudite
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:It's the day of the "Junior" Orange Walk - 3 Sengas and an old Maid (all dressed in Union Jacks and Duke William of Orange Flags plus a bottle of buckfast) are having a "colourful discussion" with a Ned outside my flat :urff: :|

I did wonder what was with the heavy police presence on my way down to the Green this afternoon. Also explains all the Rangers' flags. :roll:
You are what you drink - I'm a bitter man!
Big Si
School Bully

Erudite wrote:

I did wonder what was with the heavy police presence on my way down to the Green this afternoon. Also explains all the Rangers' flags. :roll:
I hear a speeding siren doon the Saltmarket every 15 mins or so (it's normally every 30 mins ;D ). The big '12th' walk is next saturday :|
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
EvilBastard
Overbomber

Yet another example of nanny-state-ism taken to it's inevitable, illogical conclusion.

Call to ban rugby scrums in schools

It's bad enough that we can't field a team of any kind of quality at the international level - now we're opting to "wussify" a game that has been played at schools for years because someone somewhere has got it into her head that it's "dangerous". Before you know it rugby will follow rifle & pitol shooting to France where they accept that everything has an element of risk associated with it, but that making an omelet involves breaking eggs. Look forward to 20 years of even worse rugby than we've suffered since Union went professional before sport in Britain wakes up to itself.

FFS. :x
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Ban all sports, they're s**t :wink:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Ridiculous.
—Bertrand Russell
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

...After reading this;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/hig ... 476754.stm

What a miserable lot :evil:
Four strings good, six strings bad
weebleswobble
Underneath the Rock

Norman Hunter wrote:...After reading this;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/hig ... 476754.stm

What a miserable lot :evil:
"It was a bit like Chitty Chitty Bang Bang."
full of mockney accents? :innocent:
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

bf's going on holiday with the kid and the ex.

i really like the kid and it's great that he's keeping things civilised with the ex, but it still hurts :(
pikkrong
Overbomber

I was going to post 'my computer broke this morning' but now I read your posts and I see much more serious things here :(
do i drive
or am i driven
EvilBastard
Overbomber

pikkrong wrote:I was going to post 'my computer broke this morning' but now I read your posts and I see much more serious things here :(
Can I get in here before Obersturmbahnapplefuhrer Blast with a "should have bought a Mac"? :lol:
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

now he can ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Spigel
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Harvey Pekar 1939-2010 :cry:

James Blast
Banned

71's a fair innings, whoever he was
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

RIP to him. Loved American Splendo(u)r - the movie. Might be watching it again tonight...
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr