AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

It's starting to look as if there is another Mc Heartland Invasion is brewing on the 22nd of September. And it promises to be even more massive, as Claire has also expressed an interest in coming over (for no other purpose than the gig, I'm sure ;D ;)). Doin' a Jocko head count displays the following result :

Brer Jam~es
Big 'Yin' Si
Scotty
Claire

And I'm hoping The Blackest Beard Of Them All, Andrew S, will be joining them as well. This damn near doubles the Invasion Force's size compared to last time, so I'm assuming it'll result in twice the fun! And Scotty : wee dawnie from The Other Place will be coming over from Slovenia as well. This is going to be an international affair, methinks...

As far as sleeping arrangements go, we'll have some things sorted out by Saturday. If anyone would like a hotel, let me know before Friday and give me the exact date of arrival and departure. So far, I have James' and Si's dates. We can probably sort out some good rates because of NFD coming over...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

By the way, presale tickets will be available from www.fnac.be from tomorrow and will cost €13,00 (0,50 reservation cost). For those who don't want to pay the reservation cost : just let me know and I'll make a list so you can get your tickets at the door. I don't expect this even to be sold out, but better safe than sorry, I say...
James Blast
Banned

Blast! and Thi Big Yin will be having a few words in some Belgian shell-likes on thi Friday nicht, a sell oot with an angry baying mob of 'no in thi kno' people ootside is prophesied

a quick heid count, jist frae here would go summat like this:
Andrew
Big Si
Blast!
Christophe
Claire
Iz
Joery
Kaat
Koen
Libby
Pat
Scotty
Zed

we have a coven ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

More than a coven, even : I'm quite certain Stefke Moermans will be coming too. ;)
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Cool dudes & dudettes! Looking good 8)

About those tickets then. Are you guys gonna print real cool ticks (I dunno, maybe designed by the mythical Blast Productions :innocent: ) for the nite? If so, I'm gonna want one like that! If not, then those fnac 'middle of the road' tickets might be an option too.

I was listening to ARF's version of a forest this morning (it was on repeat and it was just purfect to eaze my hangover from yesterday eve's drink with the locals...) and I think it's really, really great! Not easy to do something with an absolute classic like that, but man does this deliver or what?! Top work, Raf & co. Class :notworthy: 8) :notworthy:
in dub we trust
James Blast
Banned

Thanks Mon but Harbinger are the art geniuses behind ARF!visuals, Blast Productsâ„¢ are just ideas men.
You are 100% right about Ar Forest, it really is outstanding. I feared the worst, shoulda ken'd better. :notworthy:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:By the way, presale tickets will be available from www.fnac.be from tomorrow and will cost €13,00 (0,50 reservation cost). For those who don't want to pay the reservation cost : just let me know and I'll make a list so you can get your tickets at the door. I don't expect this even to be sold out, but better safe than sorry, I say...
Aye, put me down for a ticket along with Blast and Scotty (and Claire?) too! :notworthy:

Any news on those ARF! T-Shirts you mentioned awhile back, you said they would probably be available at the gig :?

Cannae wait, even if it does mean meeting up with mybelgiannemesis :eek: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Big Si wrote:Cannae wait, even if it does mean meeting up with mybelgiannemesis :eek: ;D
Considering I am now becoming very adept at destroying stuff with a rather big and heavy hammer (see the 'photographs' thread for some action shots)...

... I predict a quiet riot... :twisted:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Consider it done, Big Yin. :) As for those t- shirts, I'll have more details on them next week. We've run into a big of a snag on them, which means a delay in getting them ready, but they will be available on the 22nd for sure, and hopefully a bit ahead of that time. Right now, I'm aiming for mid- August, but I'll keep y'all posted on the goings on.
And yer Belgian nemesis might bark, but he doesnae bite and you can even pet him (if you buy him a drink, that is)... ;D
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:Consider it done, Big Yin. :) As for those t- shirts, I'll have more details on them next week. We've run into a big of a snag on them, which means a delay in getting them ready, but they will be available on the 22nd for sure, and hopefully a bit ahead of that time. Right now, I'm aiming for mid- August, but I'll keep y'all posted on the goings on.
And yer Belgian nemesis might bark, but he doesnae bite and you can even pet him (if you buy him a drink, that is)... ;D
Buy him? :eek: He owes me a few Duvel's for the damage his "electronic noise" has done to my eardrums of late :wink: :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
scotty
Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:By the way, presale tickets will be available from www.fnac.be from tomorrow and will cost €13,00 (0,50 reservation cost). For those who don't want to pay the reservation cost : just let me know and I'll make a list so you can get your tickets at the door. I don't expect this even to be sold out, but better safe than sorry, I say...
Aye, put me down for a ticket along with Blast and Scotty (and Claire?) too! :notworthy:

Any news on those ARF! T-Shirts you mentioned awhile back, you said they would probably be available at the gig :?

Cannae wait, even if it does mean meeting up with mybelgiannemesis :eek: ;D
Aye :D ..........just need to get a Passport now :eek: :oops:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Izzy HaveMercy

Big Si wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:Consider it done, Big Yin. :) As for those t- shirts, I'll have more details on them next week. We've run into a big of a snag on them, which means a delay in getting them ready, but they will be available on the 22nd for sure, and hopefully a bit ahead of that time. Right now, I'm aiming for mid- August, but I'll keep y'all posted on the goings on.
Buy him? :eek: He owes me a few Duvel's for the damage his "electronic noise" has done to my eardrums of late :wink: :twisted:
Think large hammer, Simon...

Large. Hammer. :twisted:

IZ.
Big Si
School Bully

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Think large hammer, Simon...

Large. Hammer. :twisted:

IZ.
I'll just bring my guns :wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Izzy HaveMercy

Wha! Wait a minit wha'l ah' re-laod mah goyns!

:lol:

IZ.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Yup, things are looking up in terms of atmosphere... ;D
James Blast
Banned

I think they've taken a dip...
~ Peter Steele
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

scotty wrote:
Big Si wrote:
James Blast wrote:I'm staying at the Holiday Inn, with the support band (NFD) ;D
Where am I staying then? :eek:
:eek: and me?
Good to hear you'll be there as well Keef....! :notworthy: :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I think they've taken a dip...
Why?
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

A quick updated head count :

Big Si
Blast!
Christophe
Claire
Iz
Joery
(Kaat)
Koen
Libby
Pat
Sam
Scotty
Stefke M.
Zed
(Zuma)

I put Zuma between brackets as it's not confirmed he's coming (fingers crossed!) and Kaat because of her pregnancy (the wee 'un would be subjected to good choons in that there womb, though ;)). Andrew sadly can't make it. :( If everyone can confirm their attendance, I'll make up a list with your names so you can get your tickets immediately at the door...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I confirm very much, thank you :D :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
libby
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Obviousman wrote:I confirm very much, thank you :D :notworthy:
So do Libby and Joery 8) :notworthy:
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Hereby confirmed.... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
radiojamaica
Overbomber

wot they said :wink:
in dub we trust
Izzy HaveMercy

I do; the wean and the missus are a big :?:, 'll all come doon tae cum-par-tae-beel-eeh-tay with Ye Angrye Mobbe in Leuven! ;D

IZ.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

And a plus one for my mate Louis who'll be having a bunch of us to stay at his (if possible, the plus one that is) :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr