SISTERS for the USA Fall 08

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
aims
Overbomber

opop wrote:I'd love a revival of black planet, no time to cry, walk away or marian

I'm going to avoid coming back here once the shows start, I want the set list to be a surprise
That'd be a hell of a revival, seeing as they've never played it :innocent::lol:
opop
Road Kill

ohh black planet, it'd be cool if they did though

when he has his hair short and bleached out anyone kind of think he looks like the german terrorist from die hard 3
psichonaut
Overbomber

so i find similarities between Eldo and Bruce Willis in the movie "the Jackal" mainly ;D ...ok ok..... Willis is a better singer :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Silver_Owl
The Don

psichonaut wrote:so i find similarities between Eldo and Bruce Willis in the movie "the Jackal" mainly ;D ...ok ok..... Willis is a better singer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's hope to hell he's not considering 'Under The Boardwalk' as an encore.... ;D
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
psichonaut
Overbomber

Hom_Corleone wrote:
psichonaut wrote:so i find similarities between Eldo and Bruce Willis in the movie "the Jackal" mainly ;D ...ok ok..... Willis is a better singer :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's hope to hell he's not considering 'Under The Boardwalk' as an encore.... ;D
:lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

psichonaut wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
:lol: :lol:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GKtt5oeKa8w

:urff: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

opop wrote:ohh black planet, it'd be cool if they did though

when he has his hair short and bleached out anyone kind of think he looks like the german terrorist from die hard 3
Kind of actually. :wink:

I think a review I read around the Smoke & Mirrors tour said it best. "Eldritch looks like a Dagenham ecstasy dealer." :lol:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Not much room for exotic detours after LA now, with Eureka Machines playing in England december 11 and 12:

http://www.eurekamachines.com/gigs.htm
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Seems like the NA tour really ends in LA after all:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =442191942