EUROPE 2009 !

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth
Location: stuck inside of my mobile with the Memphis blues again.

So, the tour KO's on Monday.

The girls must be on their way to the US by now and still no UK dates announced :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

What's the chance that any extra dates will be added once the tour starts?
Surely they'll be too busy moving from one city to the next to arrange anything new :( :( :( :( :( :( :
more-sedatives-pls
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Oh lovely, I'll be in Europe between December 20th and February 1st....

really, impeccable timing. Fcuk the rainforest I'd say!

:evil:
Immodium for the people
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

The Brussels date seems to start the European tour, as Chris is touring with the Eureka Machines until the night before, February 21:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =226399808

If anyone is lazy in the Sisters camp, it's not Chris :lol:
Bill Hicks
Amphetamine Filth
Location: stuck inside of my mobile with the Memphis blues again.

So REALLY no UK dates this time round? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

There are a few gaps in the Eureka Machines tour schedule between 13th and 20th, but I really am pushing it to think that we'll get Leeds on the 16th :innocent:
mh
Above the Chemist

Best bet is for late summer/early autumn. I'd be surprised if there wasn't some announced for round about then.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

Bill Hicks wrote: , but I really am pushing it to think that we'll get Leeds on the 16th :innocent:
For real birthday mythology, I'd go for May 15 instead, as tour final. Would somehow be a nice way to end your days as a rockstar.. "I'm 50 now, to hell with all this".
Either that, or "ever forward" :D
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

getting desperate here. if worst comes to worst, I can still fly in for some weekend gigs, berlin, paris, cologne. I am not intending to miss this tour, not after the reviews and such