Sisters played Suikerrock

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
sukhoi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

dinky daisy wrote:funny that Leonard Cohen becomes Leonarda Cohena in your language...
our language is somehow strange, but even Leonard Cohen stays Leonard Cohen. Version "Leonarda Cohena" is just grammatical case :roll: Literally translated as something like "named after well-known song of Leonard Cohen..." Some introduction for auspicious new fans :lol:
Ghostrider

jherek wrote:cardoman wrote:

Where did you got in at Brussels? Anspachlaan? Exactly one year ago I bought the same record for 15 € at the Anspachlaan. Nice catch!

the very place - nice shop. also got 'the name of this band is talking heads' double lp for 15 euros and the paul van dyk mix of rammstein's 'ich will' for a few euros
is that the shop not too far from AB, other side of the street?
checked there couple of times but never anything from the sisters..
i don't sleep, so i don't dream, so i don't wake up frightened...
everything is what it seems, if you look hard enough tonight and see...
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Please visit the sharing section I offer my video recording of this great show in Tienen:

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=439357

Hope you will enjoy it :)
Buelbringer
Road Kill

...thanks for posting, that was my first live gig after more than 10 years again. Download took some hours (old cable), looking forward to check it out this evening.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Buelbringer wrote: Download took some hours
I'm not surprised from Ganymede... ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
bangles

Hi doctoravalanche looking forward to downloading the gig

It was the first sisters gig my wife came to with me - (not a fan, but tied in nicely with a holiday!) - and see was blown away by them!
Fantastic night - fantastic place!
Best sisters gig ever or at least equal to NEC 92...

I'm going to start putting together my plans for the european tour next year & this will make just about the best soundtrack imaginable!

Cheers!!!