AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Ozpat wrote:
Jerre wrote:@moermans

That speaks for itself ;-)
(and will be no problem)

Greetz,
Jerre
:notworthy:

No Pish please...... :D
They never do :twisted:

What about some The Avatar? ;D

FGG seems a bit weird to shuffle yer feet at ;)

IZ.
FGG - Afterhours could be an option.... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

Fuck dancing! This is Art!!! ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

James Blast wrote:dare you to play Never Land (full length) ;D
Don't dare these Bunkerleute people, Brer Jam~es. I've been to the last parties and they're very accomodating. I'm sure Never Land will pop up one way or the other. Trust me, I'm an ARF... ;)
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:What about some The Avatar?
Only if you wear the matching sun glasses and long black coat... :twisted:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Ahráyeph wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:What about some The Avatar?
Only if you wear the matching sun glasses and long black coat... :twisted:
Done! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Jerre wrote:BTW, if anyone has afterparty requests, bring'em on - I'll pass them on to my Bunkerleute colleague 3s who is in charge of keeping our feet moving after the show.

Greetz,
Jerre
Some vintage Fields of the Nephilim is mandatory with Tony Pettit and Simon Rippin having been members of the band and now are in NFD. Besides that, I think it'll be more of a trad goth/wave crowd, but if you dare forget Front 242, you'll make a lot of people angry and believe me, you don't want a HL Angry Mob on your hands... ;)
Izzy HaveMercy

Ahráyeph wrote:
Jerre wrote:BTW, if anyone has afterparty requests, bring'em on - I'll pass them on to my Bunkerleute colleague 3s who is in charge of keeping our feet moving after the show.

Greetz,
Jerre
Some vintage Fields of the Nephilim is mandatory with Tony Pettit and Simon Rippin having been members of the band. Besides that, I think it'll be more of a trad goth/wave crowd, but if you dare forget Front 242, you'll make a lot of people angry and believe me, you don't want a HL Angry Mob on your hands... ;)
:notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy: KAMPFBEREIT!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

post layout courteously nicked from The Gorbal Gerbil

IZ.
Last edited by Izzy HaveMercy on 22 Aug 2007, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

And I bet you're already trying on yer coat and glasses, aren't you, IZ? ;D
Izzy HaveMercy

I wears them on a daily basis, thankyaVERRAmuch! :D

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

so, you have "got your coat"?

I want some ARF!, I was listening to Marooned on Samsara tonight and it slays - FACT!
Never Land (full length) then The Rain Suite, not a dry trouser in the house, I predict.
... and I'm usually richt ;D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

James Blast wrote:so, you have "got your coat"?

I want some ARF!, I was listening to Marooned on Samsara tonight and it slays - FACT!
Never Land (full length) then The Rain Suite, not a dry trouser in the house, I predict.
... and I'm usually richt ;D
'tis the age :innocent:

IZ.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Mmmm... Why did I go through all that trouble of recording a decent version of 'Summer' again? Oh, right; because Von (still) won't... ;D
James Blast
Banned

... so jaded, even here ma Bro? :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I prefer the term 'weary' or 'satiated'... ;D
Tidal
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:You guys should listen to this Ahráyeph - Summer, prepare to have your socks knocked off! :D

This is a really top gesture by you Raf, just proves the Heartland Effect lives!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

... and your bass player did a way better job on the cover/logo than I ever could Image
Ok I'm probably very late with this-but that's awesome music, If I didn't know better I'd think it's the Sisters... except the vocals which are too...goth!!
It's good to be back
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

My vocals too goth? Sure, if that makes you happy... :lol:
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Bumping this thread in order to give people who haven't confirmed their attendance yet a chance to do so. I'm going to pass the list on to the organisation this weekend, so if you're coming, you best be on it.
James Blast
Banned

a work in progress...
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:Bumping this thread in order to give people who haven't confirmed their attendance yet a chance to do so. I'm going to pass the list on to the organisation this weekend, so if you're coming, you best be on it.
You've put Blast and I on, haven't you?

3 weeks today we'll be pillaging Leuven :twisted: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Of course I have! And the natives have been warned... ;D
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

don't know why but there's no * behind my name :roll: i'll be there with my best friend. :innocent: :innocent: :twisted:
MUSICA È
Big Si
School Bully

Ahráyeph wrote:Of course I have! And the natives have been warned... ;D
I like the look of this place. I think i'll make it our HQ. 8) :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

I trust your judgement, if not your navigating :notworthy: ;D

do they sell Duvel? :roll:
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:I trust your judgement, if not your navigating :notworthy: ;D

do they sell Duvel? :roll:
It's a pub with their own brewery and they appear to have excellent culinary feats on offer.

We don't need their stinking duvel! :wink: ;D :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

stefan moermans wrote:don't know why but there's no * behind my name :roll: i'll be there with my best friend. :innocent: :innocent: :twisted:
Read posts after your holidays... :twisted:
"as we walk on the floodland"