Glasgow ABC - 8th May 2006

Gig reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on the mammoth 2006 25th Anniversary tour.
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:Just remembered a certain somebody asked Scotty when I was supposed to be turning up in Stavka - I'd been stood in front of her for about 10 minutes :roll: :lol:
conclusive proof:
FUD!

seriously, it was great tae see ye again Big Man, don't be a stranger again :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

James Blast wrote:
Big Si wrote:Just remembered a certain somebody asked Scotty when I was supposed to be turning up in Stavka - I'd been stood in front of her for about 10 minutes :roll: :lol:
conclusive proof:
FUD!

seriously, it was great tae see ye again Big Man, don't be a stranger again :D
It was great to see you too, Jimbo! :notworthy:

And anybody i've missed off! :oops:

I'll do my best, though I really need to stop drinking so much, that was 2 days and 3 nights solid this week :urff: :lol:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:I'll do my best, though I really need to stop drinking so much, that was 2 days and 3 nights solid this week :urff: :lol:
Featherweight!
t'was good to sit outside and have a catch up chinwag wi ye o'er some beers and smokes :notworthy: :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
conclusive proof:
FUD!
*Ahem*

Quite! :oops: :oops: :oops:

BTW Si, you were indeed a superb bodyguard - that Jack Daniels incident happened before you let me into the front. Thank you! :notworthy: 8)

However, that's not going to stop me doing this... Not quite as embarrassing as that photo of me curled up, foetal-like, on Planet Dave's living room floor, but still...

:twisted: :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Big Si
School Bully

boudicca wrote:
James Blast wrote:
conclusive proof:
FUD!
*Ahem*

Quite! :oops: :oops: :oops:

BTW Si, you were indeed a superb bodyguard - that Jack Daniels incident happened before you let me into the front. Thank you! :notworthy: 8)

However, that's not going to stop me doing this... Not quite as embarrassing as that photo of me curled up, foetal-like, on Planet Dave's living room floor, but still...

:twisted: :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

:kiss: :lol:

Is that me cuddling up with Jimbo's book? :oops:
And is that an untouched pint in front of me? :eek:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Big Si wrote:And is that an untouched pint in front of me? :eek:
Haha, yes! Andrew hid it behind the menu as I recall... :innocent: :lol:
James Blast
Banned

just re-read these 14 pages... wasn't May fun!? :D

I'll revisit the Leeds thread next Sunday :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:lol: RETH-PECT for the bump, James!:notworthy:

James Blast
Banned

yir welcome Posh Burd and many thanks fur Draconian Times, it is wan o thi bestest elpees I ivvur herd!

<------serious Image

MacHeartland meet, soon? August looks guid tae me.
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:yir welcome Posh Burd and many thanks fur Draconian Times, it is wan o thi bestest elpees I ivvur herd!

<------serious Image
Excellent! Glad you liked it 8) .
James Blast wrote:MacHeartland meet, soon? August looks guid tae me.
I am, of course, there. With bells on ;D .