AHR�YEPH

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

sorry Si but there really is nothing like a Duvel buzz, <Homer mode on> at least they have pancakes <Homer mode off>
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Big Si wrote:
James Blast wrote:I trust your judgement, if not your navigating :notworthy: ;D

do they sell Duvel? :roll:
It's a pub with their own brewery and they appear to have excellent culinary feats on offer.

We don't need their stinking duvel! :wink: ;D :lol:
It's not so much a pub as it is a sort of inn, where you can have meals. English breakfast, even, if you get up early enough. I've never tasted Domus, but the jury's out there, as I've heard good as well as bad reports about it. But Duvel it isn't, Si. Duvel it isn't... ;D
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

stefan moermans wrote:don't know why but there's no * behind my name :roll: i'll be there with my best friend. :innocent: :innocent: :twisted:
Sorted. You're now definitely coming. :twisted:

I've updated the head count to contain everyone that will be there that I know of right now. As Brer Blast told me the only Scots making it would be him and Si, I deleted Scotty, Zuma and Claire. Christophe said he'd be there months ago but so far, I haven't gotten any confirmation even though I'm fairly certain he'll be there...
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Domus is pish. Fact.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

So Say We All, then : repeat after IZ : 'Domus is Pish!' ;D
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Amen, brer.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

<Homer mode on> but they have pancakes <Homer mode off>
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

I'll let you in on a secret, Brer Homer, er, Jam~es : we ALL have pancakes... ;D
James Blast
Banned

with syrup, Maple syrup?

awww.... make Eric post a drooling Homer picture, why don'tcha!

I saw no iced doughnuts 'tho :cry: :evil:

Duvel and doughnuts for break-fast, what more does a body need (some people in Leeds may beg to differ, your mileage may vary etc)
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Aye, Duvel's alreet, but I have quite a refined palate, and many, many taste buds that like to be tantalised by the flavours of other quality ales too!

"More of your fine wines please!"

English breakfast? :eek: I'll be eating Belgians :wink: :innocent: thank you! :twisted: ;D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I wouldn't mind Richard E. Grant for breakfast :innocent: :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:So Say We All, then : repeat after IZ : 'Domus is Pish!' ;D
ai only tourists drink it :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MUSICA È
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Ahráyeph wrote:
stefan moermans wrote:don't know why but there's no * behind my name :roll: i'll be there with my best friend. :innocent: :innocent: :twisted:
Sorted. You're now definitely coming. :twisted:

I've updated the head count to contain everyone that will be there that I know of right now. As Brer Blast told me the only Scots making it would be him and Si, I deleted Scotty, Zuma and Claire. Christophe said he'd be there months ago but so far, I haven't gotten any confirmation even though I'm fairly certain he'll be there...
Keith, Zuma nor Claire are coming? :eek:

Damn shame that! :(

We'll have drinks on them, still, any excuse and all that… :wink:
Last edited by Obviousman on 31 Aug 2007, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Shame...... :(
"as we walk on the floodland"
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Zuma can't make it. James said it was only him and Si coming, so I'm assuming Scotty's out and I haven't heard from Claire in weeks. So they could make an appearance after all, but I don't know at this moment. And lest I forget : our dear Jümlaut IS coming over (at least, that's what I understood; hope my German hasn't deteriorated over such a short period :P)!
libby
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ozpat wrote:Shame...... :(
Seconded :|
James Blast
Banned

Wimps! :evil:
~ Peter Steele
dead.but.dreaming
Road Kill

im guessing im way overdue for the promo release, but i checked the myspace and must say that i am really glad to have come across you.

keep the good music coming!! : D.
James Blast
Banned

Ahráyeph - Summer is still widely available :innocent: :D 8) :notworthy:
~ Peter Steele
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hey folks

Apologies from Cat and I :oops:

Currently just not sure where work will take me at the moment around the gig date...

If we can we most certainly will be there.... :cry:
dead.but.dreaming
Road Kill

James Blast wrote:Ahráyeph - Summer is still widely available :innocent: :D 8) :notworthy:
awesome, thanks!
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Zuma wrote:Hey folks

Currently just not sure where work will take me at the moment around the gig date...

Nae worries, Zuma. Let's keep our fingers crossed that work takes you this way... ;)
im guessing im way overdue for the promo release, but i checked the myspace and must say that i am really glad to have come across you.

keep the good music coming!! :D.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, DbD. Your name suggests you might want to take a look at this here place as well. You'll find a lot of familiar faces from here shuttling back and forth between here and there... ;)
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Zuma wrote:Hey folks

*Fingers crossed* :notworthy:
"as we walk on the floodland"
James Blast
Banned

Ahráyeph wrote:Thanks for the words of encouragement, DbD. Your name suggests you might want to take a look at this here place as well. You'll find a lot of familiar faces from here shuttling back and forth between here and there... ;)
Well, I wouldn't be caught drunk in there!
Weirdos, Foreigns, Occultists and fall over merchants, Pah! I spit on their gravy!!! :lol:
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Another bump (albeit not as graphically pleasing as Brer Jam~es did the other day) : your tickets are in and already put aside. They'll be waiting for y'all at the improv box office at the entrance on the day itself. Just give them your first name, tell them you're from HL and give 'em the cash and they'll happily hand over the things. Meanwhile, the band is still hard at work to make sure we'll play a great first ever gig. Less than three weeks to go!