Heartland South-East Meeting, 7th of May 2005, London

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

Disaster!
I've lost my phone :( (actually I'm overjoyed... I seem to be the person people text when they're bored stupid and all their other friends are too cool to be arsed with them and their boredness) So will have to aim for the Dev. at 6 ish.

Been told I might be dragged off to a Moriarti and the Sith gig later that night - they're friends-of-friends and a DAMN good laugh if anyone fancies it... (Ahh gowan! They're lovley lads from sunderland and someone needs to make it worth their while coming all the way down with all their props in tow...)

How many are actually bothering with the slimelight after? Because, y'know... I've got no free will of my own and need to have peer pressure to buckle under.

Did anyone actually agree to going to see the damned the day after? I've been thinking about it, and it's looking more and more like a good idea to me. Screw peer pressure on this one - I'm just being nosey.

Oh, and can everyone please pester Timsinister as much as possible about this? because only wusses say maybe :twisted:
Francis
Overbomber

How much fizzy pop? And is it cheaper than 10 bottles of Stella and 40 Royals Lights?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Francis
Overbomber

I should take a leaf out of my son's book then.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

d00mw0lf wrote:How many are actually bothering with the slimelight after? Because, y'know... I've got no free will of my own and need to have peer pressure to buckle under.
yes, as far as I know, it's still on the cards.
d00mw0lf wrote:Did anyone actually agree to going to see the damned the day after?
definitely not :lol:
d00mw0lf wrote:Oh, and can everyone please pester Timsinister as much as possible about this? because only wusses say maybe :twisted:
The man obviously has no backbone. :lol:

And QB has stayed remarkably quiet on his possible attendance as well.
Thea
Overbomber

We need some sort of official HL:SE stick. To prod people untill they agree to going.
Delilah
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Yes, you are right Doomie! We have to make the final list and send it to Dev by Thursday so they know how many tables they need to book.
So far, we have that small balcony/stage area. About Slimelight - we'll see how it goes! :wink:
Andie
Overbomber

sorry guys

looks like i'm gonna have to

:wink:

add

another guest to the list of irregulars meeting @ the Dev around 6.00PM

sorry Blast...
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

This is your last call to the London meet on this Saturday. All people wishing to board this train of debauchery and alcohol, please stand in line.
Last edited by lazarus corporation on 02 May 2005, 22:32, edited 1 time in total.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Here sir! :lol: :wink:
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Here sir! :lol: :wink:
I do like it when you call me 'sir'. :wink: :lol:
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:
Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Here sir! :lol: :wink:
I do like it when you call me 'sir'. :wink: :lol:
:kiss:

:innocent:
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Soooooooooooo what's the status of the meeting ? :roll:

We gonna trash Londen with some sick kind of humor or what ?
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

*ahem* - sorry, got a bit distracted

The general plan: Meet about 6pm in the Devonshire Arms on Saturday. Drink lots. Talk. Collect money for HL aid appeal. Drink more.

Option to go to Slimelight afterwards.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Oki I can live with that :twisted:
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Thea
Overbomber

lazarus corporation wrote:This is your last call to the London meet on this Friday. All people wishing to board this train of debauchery and alcohol, please stand in line.
Isn't it Satruday? (sorry, I've been time-traveling and things seem a little odd...)
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

d00mw0lf wrote:
lazarus corporation wrote:This is your last call to the London meet on this Friday. All people wishing to board this train of debauchery and alcohol, please stand in line.
Isn't it Satruday? (sorry, I've been time-traveling and things seem a little odd...)
you're absolutely right - I was getting mixed up with something else entirely. Can't keep my mind on the subject in hand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yes it is on saturday but there was a plan for friday as well which isn't happening now :wink:
Thea
Overbomber

*phew!* got panicked there... Am very very busy in sheffield on Friday night. For is the night of fink. Cannot miss fink. For nuffink :|
Delilah

FFS Dave wrote:'The Heartland Dating Agency...it worked for the RJ's, it could work for you too...'
maybe... we shall all see :innocent: :innocent:
Last edited by Delilah on 03 May 2005, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.
DerekR
Doobie Brother

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to duck out of this meet, sorry folks :( Previously postponed family event has no option but to take place this weekend (OK it's only a visit from my parents but I haven't seen them since before Christmas, so be gentle with me). Twas supposed to have taken place long before this weekend but what with one thing and another..... (their car breaking down, me buggering off to Amsterdam, etc).

So, excuses made, all I have to do now is apologize to Dave R, looks like yer getting the train down there yerself now bro, sorry!

Hope you all have fun. We want to see lots of pictures.
Delilah

DerekR wrote:
Shame! I am definitely coming... husband remembered that I will have to babysit for him in 2 weeks time so it is favour for favour ;D
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
DerekR wrote:
Shame! I am definitely coming... husband remembered that I will have to babysit for him in 2 weeks time so it is favour for favour ;D
:D :D :D :D :D
Andie
Overbomber

Delilah wrote:
DerekR wrote:
am i just in a dirty mood tonight...or does this post have something of an underlying agenda written into it? :innocent: :wink:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.