Sisters play Suikerrock !!!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

_emma_ wrote:Sherlock Holmes deduces that Mr PIB The Daemon was in (a) pub(s) on Friday evening. :lol:
nah, not me... i was just happy that apart from family cancer, cataract, dvt and diabetes issues, the plan appears to be coming together [and that i was able, though couldn't, to sleep]

feel the lurve :innocent:
Goths have feelings too
_emma_
Overbomber

I know. I was just so happy to see the update and the ticket together that I probably had to write whatever in Here.
My heart is broken in pieces, because the man with whom I currenty sleep, with all his charm and brains and cuteness and romantic nature that give me kind of shivers I haven't felt for Years and totally forgot how they feel, until now, in the "painting my sleep with a colour so bright" kind of way - not only objects cats' fur on his clothes (which I almost could forgive), but also "doesn't believe in monogamy" and currently sleeps with 5 or 6 women apart from me. Still, that's not so bad compared to your issues, I know. :| *sniff*

And I am still 100% sure that a Sisters gig will make it better, it will make anything better.
lachert
Overbomber

long live rock'n'roll
paul
Overbomber

lachert wrote:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :innocent:
and now let's hope some dates will be added ...
stufarq
Popweazle Piddlepoop

Takes all the fun out of it.
Any more of that and we'll be round your front door with the quick-setting whitewash and the shaved monkey.
sziamiau
Slight Overbomber

Obviousman wrote:So that's why all the cars are honking and cheering in the street :lol:
hhaah nah not there yet.

anyhow I envy you guys. I really do. once myt life gets a bit more predictable I will get to some gigs :(
Andrew S
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Best chance is to make some arrangement during of after the gig when all feel what their bodies and minds need... a rest or an afterparty :D

IZ.
:notworthy: :notworthy: to you and Koen for offering car space in the first place - we'd just be grateful for a lift whatever the time. Hopefully we can sort it out on the day, but I think I'll look into the possibility of taxis as a back-up plan!
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

I'll ask my local connection whether they have taxis in Tienen, Andrew, not entirely sure if there'll be more than one or two...

Otherwise, do you still have a spare seat, Koen? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
stefan moermans
Slight Overbomber

MUSICA È
lachert
Overbomber

paul wrote:
lachert wrote:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :innocent:
and now let's hope some dates will be added ...
and let's hope that new t-shirt will be made 8)
long live rock'n'roll
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Online ticketing works well, 3 tickets bought and printed !!!

In which hotel(s) will the heartlanders stay ?
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
radiojamaica wrote: And if you are sticking there til mornin' comes, you might get a lift from me... about that time of day I'll be sobered up enough to cruise 'round the country :innocent:
:notworthy: ;D :kiss:

Cheers thanks radiojamaica! I think we'll just see how things go on the evening itself... ;D
THAT sounds like the best plan Debs, play it all by ear baby, you know what we're like...
Andrew S wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
Best chance is to make some arrangement during of after the gig when all feel what their bodies and minds need... a rest or an afterparty :D

IZ.
:notworthy: :notworthy: to you and Koen for offering car space in the first place - we'd just be grateful for a lift whatever the time. Hopefully we can sort it out on the day, but I think I'll look into the possibility of taxis as a back-up plan!
Obviousman wrote: Otherwise, do you still have a spare seat, Koen? :innocent:
But of course...

Everybody's welcome... we'll see where the road leads us :innocent:

I'll start prepping the van:

;D
in dub we trust
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Splendid 8) :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Ticket successfully bought last night :D

Can't bloomin wait - looking like a few days in Gent followed by a mass HL gathering and Sisters-based knees-up. Get in!!

Thanks tons for offers of lifts etc, what will be will be.

Cannot. Bloody. Well. Wait.

8) :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Groovy baby 8) :notworthy:

When are ye gonna be in Ghent, Ravey?
in dub we trust
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

doctoravalanche wrote: In which hotel(s) will the heartlanders stay ?
You are so late in booking dear...everything else is basically fully booked. But because it's you check out if this place still has rooms left...

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/home

Looks comfy. 8)

And indeed Planet Dave....I can't wait either! It's going to be wicked and I'll be wearing my party shoes!
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

That party bus looks too flowery powery type...I'm not getting into that... :wink:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
radiojamaica
Overbomber

MadameButterfly wrote:That party bus looks too flowery powery type...I'm not getting into that... :wink:
Your loss, dear madame :innocent:
in dub we trust
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

radiojamaica wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:That party bus looks too flowery powery type...I'm not getting into that... :wink:
Can't you paint it black? With silver stars or something?
that ongoing eternity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

radiojamaica wrote:Groovy baby 8) :notworthy:

When I learn how to spell it proper, I guess :wink:

Probably from Wednesday onwards, off over with a very fab person who has loads of mates there, so there'll be a bit of Gentse Feesten-ing & a bit of lounging around, a lot of 'dutch' breakfasts :twisted: & then I'll come over and meet up with the gaggle (or whatever the collective noun for a fookin huge flock of HLers is) at some point on Saturday. Game on :D
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
doctoravalanche
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

MadameButterfly wrote: You are so late in booking dear...everything else is basically fully booked. But because it's you check out if this place still has rooms left...

Looks comfy. 8)
Thank you so much Madame, I have now booked this hotel, looks cosy indeed and it is only 81 euros in total for 3 persones including breakfast :)
See you there !
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Planet Dave wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:Groovy baby 8) :notworthy:

When I learn how to spell it proper, I guess :wink:

Probably from Wednesday onwards, off over with a very fab person who has loads of mates there, so there'll be a bit of Gentse Feesten-ing & a bit of lounging around, a lot of 'dutch' breakfasts :twisted: & then I'll come over and meet up with the gaggle (or whatever the collective noun for a fookin huge flock of HLers is) at some point on Saturday. Game on :D
Now that does sound like a right party! You might see me dropping by as Madrugada's playing Ghent July 19th :D

Your spelling's mighty fine by the way, we just spell it in English, you spelled it in Dutch :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

doctoravalanche wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote: You are so late in booking dear...everything else is basically fully booked. But because it's you check out if this place still has rooms left...

Looks comfy. 8)
Thank you so much Madame, I have now booked this hotel, looks cosy indeed and it is only 81 euros in total for 3 persones including breakfast :)
See you there !
You are most welcome sir! See you there indeed. :D
that ongoing eternity
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

MadameButterfly wrote:
radiojamaica wrote:
can't i what, and do i know silver stars? is she foxy?
Goths have feelings too
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

paint it black wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:
radiojamaica wrote: Your loss, dear madame :innocent:
can't i what, and do i know silver stars? is she foxy?
ask radiojamaica, not me but if her name is silver stars she must be foxy...can you? i don't know that answer either PiB, can you?

don't answer! i'm not getting in that van to watch a groupie thanks.
that ongoing eternity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:And indeed Planet Dave....I can't wait either! It's going to be wicked and I'll be wearing my party shoes!
WHOOO HOOOO!!!!
Just your party shoes? This gets better by the minute :wink: :twisted: Remember Debs this is the Sisters gig not Madonna ;D :kiss: