Official Sisters Merch

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Rantz Hoseley
Road Kill

These are much better than what we got in the states for choices... :|

Hoping they turn up on the ol' Shopify site!
eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 22:44 @Gothicbiff this?

WhyNot
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 12:03 this @Gothicbiff ?
the neon is spectacular!
I'm so mad at myself for not buying one of those European tour shirts :x there was too much crowd before the concert so I thought I'd buy one later but then I was drunk and forgot, so stupid...I hope they'll be available online at some point
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

WhyNot wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 20:31
the neon is spectacular!
I'm so mad at myself for not buying one of those European tour shirts :x there was too much crowd before the concert so I thought I'd buy one later but then I was drunk and forgot, so stupid...I hope they'll be available online at some point
that is a very timely reminder my friend thank you for that. i have to message & paypal the funds for one to a HLer attending the manc/Glasgae gigs to tery andf get me a t. fuking love the Neon! :von:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
WhyNot
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 20 Nov 2023, 18:28
WhyNot wrote: 19 Nov 2023, 20:31
the neon is spectacular!
that is a very timely reminder my friend thank you for that. i have to message & paypal the funds for one to a HLer attending the manc/Glasgae gigs to tery andf get me a t. fuking love the Neon! :von:
You're welcome :wink: I hope you'll get one, they look amazing
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

The did not have the European Tour shirts available at the London shows. :cry: Is there a way I can get a hold of one?
This place is death with walls
FireInReptileHouse
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Incoming! wrote: 22 Nov 2023, 20:39 The did not have the European Tour shirts available at the London shows. :cry: Is there a way I can get a hold of one?
I second this inquiry please
we will steal what we cannot buy when all is stole from us
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

All being well any merch remaining from the tour will make its way onto the shopify pretty soon. Another run of lovely head-warming beanie hats wouldn't go amiss either, dearest merchandisers :innocent: :kiss:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

Planet Dave wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 22:05 All being well any merch remaining from the tour will make its way onto the shopify pretty soon. Another run of lovely head-warming beanie hats wouldn't go amiss either, dearest merchandisers :innocent: :kiss:
So, in my experience the shop website is dreadful to use, I've tried android phone, kindle fire tablet and my work pc. It only ever shows one page, if you search " shirt" it says 17 results found, then only shows you 12. Search " Roundhouse " and get told 1 result but get shown none. I did search " patch" though and got shown the patch beanie hat, so maybe you could try that.
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

ribbons69 wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 23:29
Planet Dave wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 22:05 All being well any merch remaining from the tour will make its way onto the shopify pretty soon. Another run of lovely head-warming beanie hats wouldn't go amiss either, dearest merchandisers :innocent: :kiss:
So, in my experience the shop website is dreadful to use, I've tried android phone, kindle fire tablet and my work pc. It only ever shows one page, if you search " shirt" it says 17 results found, then only shows you 12. Search " Roundhouse " and get told 1 result but get shown none. I did search " patch" though and got shown the patch beanie hat, so maybe you could try that.
Cheers for that, nice bit of research to discover that! I gotta presume though that that is a consequence of the iffiness of the site upkeep, I take the main page of items as an exhaustive list of stuff for sale, I gotta presume that beanie listing is just an old listing that is in reality out of stock. Maybe not, because searching for 'beanie' produces two results but just shows the patch one. I don't fancy testing my presumption with an attempted financial transaction :urff:

Besides all that, I'd much prefer a 'sisters' or 'SISTERS' logo hat than the patch one. Maybe a cog-head patch, but not that 1984 one particularly. We'll see if anything else turns up, or how cold my head gets walking to work at 7am over the next few months :lol:

Cheers anyway ribbons, I appreciate your reply :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
eastmidswhizzkid

i'll say this for the quality of the Neon 23 tour shirts- its bloody good! Really thick cloth anyways, the longevity (sorry- listening to Moonchild) of the print will be born out in time I daresay.

Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

As possibilities of getting a European shirt dwindles here, a resourceful person asks a friend - a fellow Maiden fan. He lives in Koln and says no problem. He's got a ticket, and has even decided to stay and watch the show. He's intrigued now. :D Up the Irons! :innocent:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Incoming! wrote: 02 Dec 2023, 18:04 As possibilities of getting a European shirt dwindles here, a resourceful person asks a friend - a fellow Maiden fan. He lives in Koln and says no problem. He's got a ticket, and has even decided to stay and watch the show. He's intrigued now. :D Up the Irons! :innocent:
Always good to have a plan B, though there remains every chance the remainder of the tour-stock will make its way onto the shopify store, when they get round to it. They usually do sooner or later :)
sultan2075
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 27 Nov 2023, 10:57 i'll say this for the quality of the Neon 23 tour shirts- its bloody good! Really thick cloth anyways, the longevity (sorry- listening to Moonchild) of the print will be born out in time I daresay.
That's good. The tour shirt I bought in Silver Spring back in May is already falling to pieces.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Incoming!
Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: 03 Dec 2023, 21:07
Incoming! wrote: 02 Dec 2023, 18:04 As possibilities of getting a European shirt dwindles here, a resourceful person asks a friend - a fellow Maiden fan. He lives in Koln and says no problem. He's got a ticket, and has even decided to stay and watch the show. He's intrigued now. :D Up the Irons! :innocent:
Always good to have a plan B, though there remains every chance the remainder of the tour-stock will make its way onto the shopify store, when they get round to it. They usually do sooner or later :)
I appreciate the nice comments, "every chance" never leaves one feeling sure. Hell when I bought a shirt the last day of the US Tour there were really big sizes only left. I guess my job has trained me not to live on chances. I bought no other souvenirs. If they tour again, I should do shows in Germany. Then i can meet up with my friend. Thank goodness Germans like to try out their English on you because my German is awful. :wink:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

There's a medium Neon Faust t-shirt on vinted at the moment, £30, if anyone is interested strike fast to claim. Not mine btw ;D
TheGoodSon
Amphetamine Filth

Any chance that the official webshop might get some new stock now that the tour is over...?
The dominant need of the needy soul is to be needed.
Pista
Cureboi

TheGoodSon wrote: 05 Feb 2024, 11:26 Any chance that the official webshop might get some new stock now that the tour is over...?
Every chance.
They usually send out an email when there's new stock
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
eastmidswhizzkid

if they dont get more Hot Metal & Methedrine shirts in soon i am going to defect to Etsy. Come on Von you slack old sausage i'd rather put a few sheckles in your back pocket than some amateur -but ultimately more enterprisingly entrepemurial student. surely you cunt have risen to the dizzying heights of International Avacado Baron & Stoned Fruit Magnate without knowing your onions. :P

Todashi
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Yeah, I'm in the market for a "that's not waving, that is drowning" hoody.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Todashi wrote: 19 Feb 2024, 10:46 Yeah, I'm in the market for a "that's not waving, that is drowning" hoody.
Eff yes, I'm in that market too! ;D 8) :notworthy:
Charlie
Slight Overbomber

Neon Faust 23-24 tour shirt in the store now! :D :D
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Charlie wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 12:12 Neon Faust 23-24 tour shirt in the store now! :D :D
Already got the 2023 version of this tee? Yep.

Attended any of these 2024 shows, or attempted to? Nope.

abridged
Slight Overbomber

They've added a 24 and a few more cities. I've convinced myself. Sigh, :roll: One day I must count how many Sisters shirts I actually have...
The Chancer Corporation
hellboy69
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Charlie wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 12:12 Neon Faust 23-24 tour shirt in the store now! :D :D
Thanx for the heads-up!

(That high-pitched sound was my wallet screaming)
ruffers
Overbomber

abridged wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 15:17 They've added a 24 and a few more cities. I've convinced myself. Sigh, :roll: One day I must count how many Sisters shirts I actually have...
What? You mean it's fractionally different?!

Ker-ching!

Unfortunately I just noticed the Account Details & Order History section on Shopify which enabled me to easily total up how much I've spent there since August 2016. I was better off not knowing to be honest.
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow