Belgian HL Invasion!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
My Dominion
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

boudicca wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:That's both too bad and very understandable. We'll make sure to raise our glasses to you on the 24th!
Yes, sorry you can't make it.

Oooh not long now ;D
Have a good time !
http://www.mydominionnl.com
A fanwebsite !
Gent, Eindhoven and Lokeren
My Dominion

libby wrote:
Ahráyeph wrote:That's both too bad and very understandable. We'll make sure to raise our glasses to you on the 24th!
Hope you'll be having a great birthday party as well, Bert 8)

Too bad you can't make it though.
I am sure that it is going to be a great party.
As far as I heard it will start first in a restaurant about six o'clock, then at eight o'clock to the Hardrock Cafe. Later on to the Waterhole.
Yes it will be sure a great thing.

Maybe when I come to Antwerp in a few months we can meet all together.
And have some fun.

See you! Have fun !
A fanwebsite !
My Dominion

Pat I hope everything will be alright.

Sterkte !
A fanwebsite !
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Gutted to hear about those who can't make it :( , I'm sure you'll be drank to in your absence.

Everyone that can make it (jammy devils), I hope you all have a wild time. I can't imagine anything less. :twisted: :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Just received a PM from mr Z, to ask about Friday and wher you peeps will meet...

I told him, but I'll post it here as well, I'm not sure yet if I can make it on Friday.

We have a final rehearsal then, and I'm still feeling a bit off with the Belgian Flu going around, so I have to take it slow... :|

But when you guys arrive in Lier, let me know and I'll take a couple of hours off to show you around! ;D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

Just point me at my bed and after 48 winks, the bar. ;D
I don't want to give the Mighty Raf any grief ferrying bods all over the shop.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

As if... ;D My only worry on Friday is to get you people a guid meal before the festivities in Antwerp...
James Blast
Banned

We don need no steenking bhajis! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

steenking wha? :eek:
James Blast
Banned

You've never tated a Bhaji!? :eek:
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

You've never tasted a Bhaji!? :eek:
~ Peter Steele
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Nope. I'm a recovering vegetarian...

( Having read the recipe, I bet this is a bummer...)
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

Thank you all for your kindness and care. :notworthy:

Have a great time and don't behave.... :twisted:
"as we walk on the floodland"
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

James Blast wrote:You've never tasted a Bhaji!? :eek:
Looks good, Indian food is rubbish in Belgium though, so if you're addicted to the stuff, make sure to eat enough of it before you come over :lol:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Obviousman wrote:Looks good, Indian food is rubbish in Belgium though, so if you're addicted to the stuff, make sure to eat enough of it before you come over :lol:
I come prepared Z ;D
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Didn't expect otherwise 8)

I like your sig! :D :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Izzy HaveMercy

Apologies for the copy/paste jobbie, but ;) :

A small but important update for our gig at JH De Moeve, Lier, Belgium on February 24, 2007:

Since some problems occurred with the invitations by email, quite a lot of people did not receive an invite at all.

SO to avoid any confusion, we decided to make the gig, as well as the party, FREE ENTRANCE FOR ALL.

More info about the gig and the party on our website http://www.forgreatergood.be

IZ.
Izzy HaveMercy

AND here is The Route to The Battlefield! ;D

http://www.moevement.be/pages/contact.php?id=7

I know James, SOD, but you can at least look at the preppy pictchoor ;D

ImageImage

:innocent:

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

While we're at it Iz what sort of distances (by car and in minutes, I'm a Weegie remember) are we talking about, between:
Charloi - Lier
Lier - Antwarp
Florent - JH De Moeve
eh?

and

ImageImage yersel! ;D
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

Charleroi - Lier: at about 100 km (63 miles) and a bit more than a 1-hour drive.

Lier - Antwerp: depends on where in Antwerp you wanna be, but just take Centre: 20 km (12,5 miles), a half hour drive

Florent - Moeve: by car it could take longer than on foot ;) Just say 10-15 minute walk from your hotel...

I guess they provide(d) you with a small Mappe at the Florent anyway, otherwise, arsk them ;D

But you can always have a meetup with the other peeps at the Zimmerplein, which is very close to your hotel and has a couple of nice pubs! (Latino is good, Falstaff has Guinness on tap, O'Fiach is the Ireesh Pub but quite expensive, as they all are...).

When you step out of your hotel, follow the street to the LEFT (Kapucijnenvest) and you'll walk right into a very nice and cosy pub called "Het Land Van Belofte" (or "Het Land" in short), which is also an option... Around the corner next is the Zimmerplein, with the famous Zimmer Tower (can't miss it, it's a bloody block with a gazillion clocks built in it)

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

I'll need a Zimmer Frame to help me with all that! :lol:
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote: a very nice and cosy pub called "Het Land Van Belofte" (or "Het Land" in short)
cosy it is :notworthy: but isn't it called "het belofte land" ? (I never look at the nametags of these places :lol: )
This reminds me we Have to stop in the Zuut for a drink, I hear they got a new wallpainting :innocent:
Another Shade of You.
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

You're staying in Lier after all, James?
christophe wrote:This reminds me we Have to stop in the Zuut for a drink, I hear they got a new wallpainting :innocent:
We have to show Blast the painting on the wall at Kid's in Antwerp too ;D

Don't have a clue about Lier, or what, where and when on Saturday, but we'll make sure it'll be good 8)
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

Sorry Z, thought I'd kept you in the loop, I sent an e-mail to the Florent asking for prices and they replied saying my room was reserved. It was so late in the day and to avoid further faffing around, I just thought 'What the Hey'? and went for it.
~ Peter Steele
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Very good :D
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr