Sisters play Suikerrock !!!

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Absurd
Road Kill

Well, I look like a 15 year-old (only 5' 00" :P ) dressed in black.
I'll take your advice and leave my lingerie outfits at home to spare :von: :lol:
And where can I find this Brussels live recording?
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Welcome to HL Absurd 8)

Hope you have a great time at the gig, don't let a group of cynical old farts put you off by saying things like 'revise your expectations' :innocent:

Indeed, wander over to the weeding section, get yourself a copy of Brussels, listen, recoil in horror, then join the cynical old farts admiring the lightshow and surroundings (and little else) at the gig.
:von:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
sisterstekland
Slight Overbomber

Absurd wrote:And where can I find this Brussels live recording?
http://fr.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=15E8B14220D5F737 :von:
Absurd
Road Kill

Ah yes, beautifil light show and surroundings but can't see/hear much other than vague figures and souds :P Spent about half an hour trying to figure out if :von: had hair or not :lol:
@Planet Dave: Is that the Dampkring coffeeshop in Amsterdam on your avatar? :lol:
cardoman
Slight Overbomber

Ozpat wrote:
cardoman wrote:
paul wrote:Let's start our own Limburg section here. Mods? ;-)
Euh Gwen is oorspronkelijk eigenlijk ook van Limburg maar dan wel van het Vlaamse Limburg... :wink:
Waar in 't bronsgroen eikenhout het nachtegaaltje zingt.....!
Vlaams Limburg is ook Limburg sweety! :wink:
Ofcourse darling! :wink:
Was it Alice or our daughter Ellice???
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Absurd wrote:Ah yes, beautifil light show and surroundings but can't see/hear much other than vague figures and souds :P Spent about half an hour trying to figure out if :von: had hair or not :lol:
@Planet Dave: Is that the Dampkring coffeeshop in Amsterdam on your avatar? :lol:
It'll look and sound the same in real life!

Yup, well spotted, tis the incomparable Dampkring, otherwise known as home from home :D :notworthy:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

on topic in here and dutch boys...stick to english please.

and thank you
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

oops!
Last edited by MadameButterfly on 27 Jun 2008, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
that ongoing eternity
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

mods? admin?....please delete this post and the previous one as i am no whore! :oops:
that ongoing eternity
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

wow alot of plans already, how's does an unknown face find their place in the crowd?

RadioJamaica, I like the sound of your weedmobile, can I cling to your roof :P ( I can still rolll a fat reefer from this position)...Remember you won't need those surfboards in Belgium...

:cry:@SinSis....sad to hear you are not breezing across this ocean. For me there is a dynamo of excitment just starting to accelerate inside :)

Whether we all meet up or not is a secondary gain, a bonus to put faces to names from my view as I don't know any of you (however naughty :twisted: or nice you :kiss: are)- however it would be good to have a list of cafe's/pubs/hotel bars where we can rendezvous before the show. No?
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
radiojamaica
Overbomber

darkparticle wrote:RadioJamaica, I like the sound of your weedmobile, can I cling to your roof :P ( I can still rolll a fat reefer from this position)...Remember you won't need those surfboards in Belgium...
I'm sorry to say I had to sell the van... debs/MB didn't like the colors :innocent: ;D
in dub we trust
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

darkparticle wrote::cry:@SinSis....sad to hear you are not breezing across this ocean.
So am I, DP - utterly gutted, actually. :cry: I simply can't afford it; I'm in the process of trying to find a "real" job, though, so perhaps I'll be able to venture over to the correct side of The Pond next year (barring any unforeseen circumstances, of course)...
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

radiojamaica wrote: I'm sorry to say I had to sell the van... debs/MB didn't like the colors :innocent: ;D
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:

Good for you, bet you made a profit though dear for more um...weed? ;D
that ongoing eternity
paul
Overbomber

Absurd wrote: Hehe, I'also bringing two 18 and 19 year-old girls who really want to see bald grandpa in the flesh as well :lol: We'll have fun ^^
Thanks for the welcome ;D
I'm curious if you still like them afterwards :lol:

oh, and aren't 18 and 19 year-old girls into Emo these days (long live the Oefenbunker) ?
darkparticle
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

8) Good luck with the real job scene SinSis

[quote: radiojamaica]I'm sorry to say I had to sell the van... debs/MB didn't like the colors :innocent: ;D [/quote]...

yeah it looked a little suspect, the kind of van that regularly breaks down :P better off with a bike my man!
People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid.

- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard
Absurd
Road Kill

paul wrote:
Absurd wrote: Hehe, I'also bringing two 18 and 19 year-old girls who really want to see bald grandpa in the flesh as well :lol: We'll have fun ^^
Thanks for the welcome ;D
I'm curious if you still like them afterwards :lol:

oh, and aren't 18 and 19 year-old girls into Emo these days (long live the Oefenbunker) ?
I'm sure I will, but not so sure how they will feel afterwards :innocent:
And emo, well, I think that's more 13-16 year-olds, but I've never been to the Oefenbunker myself except for guitar lessons at age 9 :lol:
I'm sure there's alot to see there these days :lol:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Got my tickets! Hooray! :D ;D

Just been balking at the prices for flights from Glasgow Airport though - over £200 :eek:

I hope Von bloody appreciates the effort I'm making to go and see his little beat comb... I mean, Industrial Groove Machine!
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
radiojamaica
Overbomber

darkparticle wrote:better off with a bike my man!
Indeed! As it happens we bought a new bike for the missus last week and it has more technology in it than in ten of those vans... I do love those though ;D
in dub we trust
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

boudicca wrote:Got my tickets! Hooray! :D ;D

Just been balking at the prices for flights from Glasgow Airport though - over £200 :eek:

I hope Von bloody appreciates the effort I'm making to go and see his little beat comb... I mean, Industrial Groove Machine!
That is bloody expensive indeed :eek: Try flying via Amsterdam, direct train to Antwerp or Brussels from there, costs 40'ish or 50'ish for a weekend return ticket...

Good you got them though :D :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
paul
Overbomber

Absurd wrote: And emo, well, I think that's more 13-16 year-olds
Don't we all love Tokio Hotel (is that emo?) :urff:
DocSommer
Slight Overbomber

paul wrote:
Absurd wrote: And emo, well, I think that's more 13-16 year-olds
Don't we all love Tokio Hotel (is that emo?) :urff: