Currently Embarrassed by

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

Bollocks!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:Måkharrtlndir Stæbing
:lol: :notworthy:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

boudicca wrote: It is said that the ancient ritual of Måkharrtlndir Stæbing (commonly known today as MacHeartlander Stabbings) dates back to Norse swordsmanship....

Possibly. :innocent:
Not the only thing the Scots learned from them either. Pillaging your home instead of paying for goods, yelling barely understandable warcries to each other and using urine to bleach their knickers.

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Izzy HaveMercy

Knife!

James!

PLEASE!

;D

IZ.
James Blast
Banned

certainly B-Boss

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.....

Time fur a guid sharpenin' oan 'at chib, James, it has dain some owertime ay late! ;D

IZ.
Last edited by Izzy HaveMercy on 12 Mar 2006, 23:49, edited 1 time in total.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:
boudicca wrote: It is said that the ancient ritual of Måkharrtlndir Stæbing (commonly known today as MacHeartlander Stabbings) dates back to Norse swordsmanship....

Not the only thing the Scots learned from them either. Pillaging your home instead of paying for goods, yelling barely understandable warcries to each other and using urine to bleach their knickers.

IZ.
:evil: Grrrrrr.... you, with your... your beer and chocolate... and your obscenely straight roads... Image

...waffles...

:wink: ;D
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Izzy HaveMercy

boudicca wrote: :evil:Grrrrrr.... you, with your... your beer and chocolate... and your obscenely straight roads... http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sauer ... ey-055.gif[/img]

...waffles...

...and the dubious ability to feck up almost all the tags in a posting ;D

IZ.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I've been and gone and fixed it now...

That's me saved our great nation's pride! ;D 8)
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

boudicca wrote:
Izzy HaveMercy wrote:

IZ.
:evil: Grrrrrr.... you, with your... your beer and chocolate... and your obscenely straight roads... Image

...waffles...

you missed out picnic tables at the side of the motorway and child-sex rings... :twisted:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
Francis
Overbomber

boudicca wrote:...if you're REALLY, REALLY embarrassed about something then you won't be wanting to tell all yer HL mates, n'est ce pas?
This has been my confessional for a few years now. And I don't have to remember how the Hail Mary goes.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Francis
Overbomber

eastmidswhizzkid wrote:of all the places i have yet to see i am more than happy to leave the u.s. until last.
I've fallen in love with the place. It was so refreshing to be in a genuine service-oriented environment where OK, Sure and No Problem are more prevalent than Please, Thankyou and Sorry. And you get to ask for exactly what you want and how you want it, as opposed to putting up with what you're given. Fair enough, so it may be cos they're after a tip, but I only found out in Philadelphia that you're supposed to tip a buck a drink and I still got served promptly and gratiously everywhere before that. We're so f**king suspicious of anyone being friendly over here that we assume they must have an ulterior motive. And the place is so outstandingly huge and easy to get around with stunning scenery, breathtaking natural parks and a real sense of where they've come from cos it's so well documneted and relatively fresh in their memory. They still have that pioneer spirit whereas we Brits can't even remember how the f**k we got here and are generally too embarassed about our colonnial past to be able to be proud of our contribution. And getting drunk as a lord isn't an olympic sport. I've been reminded that being sober is a very attractive thing in a woman.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Francis wrote:I've been reminded that being sober is a very attractive thing in a woman.
Wheras in a bloke, being rat-arsed and vomming all over yourself in a gutter makes you irresistible? :innocent:
Francis
Overbomber

Can't remember the last time I did that, if I ever did. But I get your point and I'm working on it. :wink:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Francis wrote:Can't remember the last time I did that
It's like the 60's... if you can't remember it you probably did.

Pictoral representation of a nite out, Francis-stylee...

First - Image

Then - Image

...and finally Image
Francis
Overbomber

:lol:

Two out of three ain't bad. :wink:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

boudicca wrote:
Francis wrote: Wheras in a bloke, being rat-arsed and vomming all over yourself in a gutter makes you irresistible? :innocent:
What about in a woman?

Currently embarassed by anu number of pictures currently being circulated of yours truly, out of his skull on cheap vodka! You'd have thought I'd be used to it by now..

:roll:

;D
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:
boudicca wrote: Wheras in a bloke, being rat-arsed and vomming all over yourself in a gutter makes you irresistible? :innocent:
What about in a woman?
We've dealt with that already Timothy. Do keep up!
timsinister wrote:[Currently embarassed by anu number of pictures currently being circulated of yours truly, out of his skull on cheap vodka! You'd have thought I'd be used to it by now..
First class ticket on the Shane McGowan express for you then :innocent: :twisted: :wink: ...

timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

boudicca wrote:
timsinister wrote:
boudicca wrote: Wheras in a bloke, being rat-arsed and vomming all over yourself in a gutter makes you irresistible? :innocent:
What about in a woman?
We've dealt with that already Timothy. Do keep up!
:lol:

Many Thanks, B. At least you're here to keep me on the straight and narrow! :wink:
boudicca
Sister Midnight

timsinister wrote:Many Thanks, B. At least you're here to keep me on the straight and narrow! :wink:
:lol: But of course!

Lovin' the avatar, BTW :von: .
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

CEB someones text message :urff:
Johnny M
A Very Nice Man

CEB "Ever get the feeling you've been had ..?"

Broken promises? Broken dreams? We move on.

We forgive as we forget
As the day is long
As the day is long
Rain from Heaven

As the water flows over the bridge (We forgive as we forget)
As we walk on the floodland (As the day is long)
As we walk on the water (As the day is long)
We forget
We forget
Rain from heaven (Rain from Heaven)

:von:
[size=9:7c190484cc]Johnny Boy - JB - Loki - Johnny M

Heartland 14 Jul 03 - 05 Aug 06.[/size:7c190484cc]
scotty
Overbomber

Got a bit pished last night :D , after drinking my bottle of Red wine, looked for but found no Vodka :( so drank Mag's bottle of white wineImage, when I couldn't make out the keys on the 'puttor I decided to go to bed..........could I find the Bedroom............could I fcuk :eek: , I mean there's only three of the buggers :roll: , I turned the lights off and staggered along the hall in the dark....opened a door...fumbled for the light switch.........wrong room :eek: , switched the light off, found the Bed room door, found the light switch.......wrong room again :eek: :lol:.....what the Wife was thinking at this point God only knows :roll: . So, laughing at my drunken stupidity, I staggered back down the hall in the dark......found the hall light switch, looked up the Hall at the three doors, now fairly blurred, got my mark on the Door I needed, turned the light off and made a drunken stagger in it's direction, all of this was, as far as I was concerned, being done in complete and utter silence :roll: , I got to the Door........opened it........found the light switch...BINGO, the right room :D :D, WHAT A FUCKIN' CARRY ON :oops: :oops: :oops:

*edit*

All of this was being done with just my pants on :eek: :oops: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
Ozpat
From the Lowlands

:lol: :lol: Very nice Keith.

Next time...make sure there's Vodka in the house, drink enough of it and you won't remember the things you did and sleep anywhere... :D
"as we walk on the floodland"
scotty
Overbomber

Ozpat wrote::lol: :lol: Very nice Keith.

Next time...make sure there's Vodka in the house, drink enough of it and you won't remember the things you did and sleep anywhere... :D
I will Pat :lol: :notworthy: , I was at that funny drunk stage, no' really oot ma face but no where near sensible, d sober enough to remember most thing and think that I was still sober :roll: :lol:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"