gnarls barkley - eldritch take note

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

no label wants to sign a Prima Donna who is known to be very difficult to work with. much easier to sign someone who doesn't know the biz and milk them for all they're worth.

democratic notions of influencing Eldo aside, a subscriber-based way of raising money makes sense to me. you are connecting directly with your fans, who are willing to pay their hard-earned money to you in order to "grease the wheels," so to speak.

like it or not, TSOM are likely to remain as they are: an ever-rotating stable of young guitarists with a cranky fag-addict at the helm, too stubborn to be arsed to make another record.

this is not to say TSOM aren't/weren't a good band. however, their best days are in the past, imho. why i continue to hope for another great song is confusing even to myself.
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

Stoat Grinder wrote:
plus subscribers get their own email @neubauten.org. how many of you would pay for an @sisters-of-mercy.com address? ;D
You can get the same at the Gaye Bykers site if you make a donation of a quid or more - Bargain !

Anyone for a bit of .....@gayebykersonacid.com action 8) :notworthy: :notworthy:
since when were the bykers back together? :eek:
the last time i saw any of them tony was a scuba-diving instructer in mexico and robber was a taxi-driver!

i tried your link but that's an email address. :wink:
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
davedecay
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

here's the site link
www.gayebykersonacid.com

they were a fun band, yeah?!
eastmidswhizzkid