Lost.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

im a fan of the series,currently watching season 4 latest episodes, love it!!!
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

psichonaut wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.
shame on you :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not the "serial drama/comedy" type in all honesty. Don't really know why...The only "series" I watched constantly in the past ten years has been South Park -but it can't be called a "serial" and someone is really gonna spat on me when reads this.
I only watched (when I was younger) Twin Peaks (I was like 10-11 years old the first time it was broadcasted and I remember watching it with my mother...), X-Files (last series were p*sh though) and Millennium...
But in the last years I didn't stick to any TV thing... :?
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:Wonder if I'll be spat on and have stones thrown at me if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.
:oops: :oops:

(But that applies also to Sex and The City, Dr. House, Grey's Anatomy... :innocent: :oops: )
Right there with ya! :lol: :notworthy:

Though I *did* see a SaTC ep when it was broadcast (not in its entirety, of course) on a network station over here a couple of years ago. I had the flu at the time, so that was my excuse. :innocent: I shut it off about 15 minutes into the program, out of sheer irritation at the inanity. :roll:
I tried, I really did try to watch it once but I thought it was a pile of steaming cr*p and switched off the TV....
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hexe Luciferia wrote:I only watched (when I was younger) Twin Peaks (I was like 10-11 years old the first time it was broadcasted and I remember watching it with my mother...), X-Files (last series were p*sh though) and Millennium...
But in the last years I didn't stick to any TV thing... :?
Ahhhh... ;D :notworthy: Mr. X and I are Peaks freaks, you see (one of the best series to ever hit TV, imho!). I was all over the early X-Files whilst at uni; same with Millennium (Lance Henriksen *rules* :von:). \m/
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

SINsister wrote:I was all over the early X-Files whilst at uni; same with Millennium (Lance Henriksen *rules* :von:). \m/
Truer words never spoken!

"I may be synthetic...I'm not stupid."

:notworthy:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Not bad for a human. ;) :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

:lol: 8)

Straight from memory, too. Impressive!
Hexe Luciferia

SINsister wrote:Not bad for a human. ;) :von:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
scotty
Overbomber

X-Files :notworthy: :notworthy:
Being brave is coming home at 2am half drunk, smelling of perfume, climbing into bed, slapping the wife on the arse and saying,"right fatty, you're next!!"
psichonaut
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote: I only watched (when I was younger) Twin Peaks
we had our series
i segreti di Thiesi Peaks - chi ha ucciso Laura Palmas :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
psichonaut
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: Millennium
i remember it as well, i was very fascinated from this series, the same with prison breack, criminal minds, cold case, the Soprano's
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Hexe Luciferia

psichonaut wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote: I only watched (when I was younger) Twin Peaks
we had our series
i segreti di Thiesi Peaks - chi ha ucciso Laura Palmas :lol: :lol: :lol:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :lol: :lol: :lol:
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

scotty wrote: X-Files :notworthy: :notworthy:
:D

Right on!

:notworthy:
Petseri
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:Wonder if I'll be spat on and have stones thrown at me if I say that I never, ever, ever watched a single episode of a single series of Lost.
Never.

(But that applies also to Sex and The City, Dr. House, Grey's Anatomy... :innocent: :oops: )
I will not spit on you or throw stones, but I will ask why you decided that you needed to post something in this thread then? :?:
James Blast
Banned

thanke
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Hexe Luciferia

Petseri wrote:
Never.

I will not spit on you or throw stones, but I will ask why you decided that you needed to post something in this thread then? :?:
Ok. Fine. So, let me apologize, because I'm getting the feeling that I get to a lots of people'nerves, when I don't really want to.
Hope my apologies are accepted. If not, sorry again, I'll keep things to myself.
I jost joined only because I like to have a chat with people, ok, I don't watch the show, but I like to know the reasons why other people like it and from the on discussing them.
If this is not a good way of behaving in this forum I honestly ask everyone to forgive me, it wasn't my intention to break rules.
I'm seriously sorry.
James Blast
Banned

Nerves! ;D :evil:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Like nylon/steel [delete as appropriate]
Petseri
Overbomber

Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Petseri wrote:I will not spit on you or throw stones, but I will ask why you decided that you needed to post something in this thread then? :?:
Ok. Fine. So, let me apologize, because I'm getting the feeling that I get to a lots of people'nerves, when I don't really want to.
Hope my apologies are accepted. If not, sorry again, I'll keep things to myself.
I jost joined only because I like to have a chat with people, ok, I don't watch the show, but I like to know the reasons why other people like it and from the on discussing them.
If this is not a good way of behaving in this forum I honestly ask everyone to forgive me, it wasn't my intention to break rules.
I'm seriously sorry.
I was not trying to be argumentive. I sincerely was curious why someone would post in such a situation.

If it makes you feel better, you have mastered the HL technique of topic derailment, so you fit right in. What started off as a Lost thread became a "formerly watching" thread.
Hexe Luciferia

Petseri wrote:
Hexe Luciferia wrote:
Petseri wrote:I will not spit on you or throw stones, but I will ask why you decided that you needed to post something in this thread then? :?:
I'm seriously sorry.
I was not trying to be argumentive. I sincerely was curious why someone would post in such a situation.

If it makes you feel better, you have mastered the HL technique of topic derailment, so you fit right in. What started off as a Lost thread became a "formerly watching" thread.
Gosh I feel so much better now... :oops: (yes, I often tend to panick for various things).
It was my very unarticulate way of asking"why do you like Lost? Is it really any good?"
Now I'm asking myself :"why haven't I asked it properly instead of mounting up this mess?"
I don't know. I'm still a mistery to myself... :oops: :oops: