Speculation...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

James Blast wrote:Party pooper! :cry:

I still think a proper studio recorded War on Drugs with a clean ending would be a killer.
Probably the best of the new songs. One ending springs to mind, I think on the Victorian Night bootleg he ends it with shouting "My mind.. out and closing! Let's do the War.. On.. Drugs!"
distanceovertime
Road Kill

War On Drugs kills! :von:
mh
Above the Chemist

Nah, it's Dublin 97 where it ends with a solo whisper of "Sevvvennnn shades of shiva rising, lets do a war on drugs".

But knowing Von he'd probly just fade it.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
lachert
Overbomber

sorry, war on drugs sucks. :cry: good that they didn't play it anymore :D
long live rock'n'roll
James Blast
Banned

just where exactly is San Marcos...? :twisted:

:lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lachert
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:just where exactly is San Marcos...? :twisted: :lol:
yeah, in san marcos song is officialy banned by new twin government :lol:
seriously, i didn't lisen it a long time. if you say it can be some good song that maybe i should relisten to it with much more attention :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
Janko
Road Kill

If I was Andrew, I'd be afraid of the Kim Jong-Il ordered abduction...

Very afraid.
THE CURE

PS

Emily Perkins, I Will Love You Till I Die.