Anyone willing to hand out HL flyers at the german gigs?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Francis
Overbomber

Que?
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
psichonaut
Overbomber

suggestions about the new James T-shirts are allowed to finally have a great forum-shirt
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Francis
Overbomber

Have I missed something?
James Blast
Banned

Franco you aren't here often enough to keep up with the latest buzzwords and catchphrases, ye just show up in the early hours of Sunday (after drink has been taken?) and post obscure new topics - FACT! :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
psichonaut
Overbomber

Francis wrote:Have I missed something?
your head...maybe....watch on the mirror if it still is in the right place ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
Francis
Overbomber

Please accept my humblest appologies. I've been working over to support my nicotine and alcohol habits since the price hike in petrol, gas and electricity has consumed all my disposable income. Thankfully, I've still got two years to go on my fixed rate mortgage or I'd be out driving a taxi as we speak. Or maybe not, since I'm fluent in English and know my way around the streets of Leeds too well.
James Blast
Banned

you never got that grant for the 'Gothic Leeds - a guided tour and history' then :|
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

The original seedy parts of Leeds are now full of shiny, happy new Europeans. No more quick tenners to be earned round the back of the Mucky Duck.