An Eldritch Web presence

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
slicepack
Amphetamine Filth

Chairman Bux wrote:
Hom_Corleone wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:Keep it coming.
Shhhhh, he's here. ;D
A confederate informed me of this discussion, hinting that it might warrant my attention. The correction of misapprehensions has always been a favourite pastime of mine. Unless they are misapprehensions I have started.
"SACERDOTALIST, n. One who holds the belief that a clergyman is a priest. Denial of this momentous doctrine is the hardest challenge that is now flung into the teeth of the Episcopalian church by the Neo-Dictionarians."

Arrrgh! wrote:Ooh, you are a tease Mr Bux.

Perhaps you are, perhaps you aren't. I think aren't.
Hi, longtime lurker and first time poster here.

Bringing up an older topic I am just about convinced after reading through many of CB's old posts and having been following the site for some years that Chairman Bux is AE.

I mean he has pretty much spelled it out in many of his posts and no one from the admin side has ever denied it.

"Knew you'd be pleased" was a simple line that Chairman Bux used in a few of his very old posts and also appeared on http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/news/recnews.htm. I don't think it's a common phrase or maybe it's just a coincidence. But I think that was an unintentional slip up.

Is it also a coincidence that CB vanishes from posting when the Sisters are on tour?

CB's was also made a forum moderator (just in the sisters chat's forum) as soon as he joined. Also remember that around this time when CB joined the official sisters site was looking for an experienced webmaster to help with their site. Possible that Quiff Boy linked up with Andrew and he gave his thumbs up on this site and wanted to participate on a limited basis. People are not made moderators out of the blue just as soon as they join a site.

CB is also usually one of the first to point out upcoming sisters news or any updates on the sisters site.

I suggest to people to go through his posting history and read all of his old posts, especially early dialog between Quiff Boy and the Chairman. Paying attention to the intentional winking smilies Image and the conversation between Quiff Boy and CB.

I could be mistaken but there are many clues on this site if you read through it and pay attention. After all it's more fun playing the game than to just view it from the sidelines.

Cheers
..............though I could all wrong and the Klf could just behind this whole web of mystery.
Dark
Underneath the Rock

indy wrote:..............though I could all wrong and the Klf could just behind this whole web of mystery.
I said shag shag shag some more!

Welcome. 8)
Silver_Owl
The Don

indy wrote:

Bringing up an older topic I am just about convinced after reading through many of CB's old posts and having been following the site for some years that Chairman Bux is AE.

I mean he has pretty much spelled it out in many of his posts and no one from the admin side has ever denied it.

"Knew you'd be pleased" was a simple line that Chairman Bux used in a few of his very old posts and also appeared on http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/news/recnews.htm. I don't think it's a common phrase or maybe it's just a coincidence. But I think that was an unintentional slip up.

Is it also a coincidence that CB vanishes from posting when the Sisters are on tour?

CB's was also made a forum moderator (just in the sisters chat's forum) as soon as he joined. Also remember that around this time when CB joined the official sisters site was looking for an experienced webmaster to help with their site. Possible that Quiff Boy linked up with Andrew and he gave his thumbs up on this site and wanted to participate on a limited basis. People are not made moderators out of the blue just as soon as they join a site.

CB is also usually one of the first to point out upcoming sisters news or any updates on the sisters site.

I suggest to people to go through his posting history and read all of his old posts, especially early dialog between Quiff Boy and the Chairman. Paying attention to the intentional winking smilies Image and the conversation between Quiff Boy and CB.

I could be mistaken but there are many clues on this site if you read through it and pay attention. After all it's more fun playing the game than to just view it from the sidelines.

Cheers
..............though I could all wrong and the Klf could just behind this whole web of mystery.
Absolutely ridiculous. :roll:

:lol: :wink:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
Big Si
School Bully

indy wrote:

Cheers
I'm Andrew Eldritch and so is my wife :wink:

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
mh
Above the Chemist

indy wrote:

Cheers
Or it could be all a magnificent subterfuge to convince people of exactly that.

Welcome anyway!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

breaking kindly mysteries is wrong
Silver_Owl
The Don

Big Si wrote:[Image
That's Leggy Mountbatten. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

indy wrote:I mean he has pretty much spelled it out in many of his posts and no one from the admin side has ever denied it.
Uh?
indy wrote:"Knew you'd be pleased" was a simple line that Chairman Bux used in a few of his very old posts and also appeared on http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/news/recnews.htm.
So is ATG Mr. E too?
indy wrote:Is it also a coincidence that CB vanishes from posting when the Sisters are on tour?
Not sure that one's true.
indy wrote:CB's was also made a forum moderator (just in the sisters chat's forum) as soon as he joined
The Boss needed an experienced, legally savvy hand on the tiller, he still does.
indy wrote:CB is also usually one of the first to point out upcoming sisters news or any updates on the sisters site.
What about PiB's Smoke and Mirrors?
indy wrote:I suggest to people to go through his posting history and read all of his old posts, especially early dialog between Quiff Boy and the Chairman. Paying attention to the intentional winking smilies Image and the conversation between Quiff Boy and CB.
I'll do that, thanks for the pointer. :D
indy wrote:I could be mistaken but there are many clues on this site if you read through it and pay attention. After all it's more fun playing the game than to just view it from the sidelines.
Neil Armstrong didn't walk on our moon, no one has.
indy wrote:Cheers
That's way too easy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Most excellent first post, Sir/Madam, please keep up this standard.
James :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Maisey
Slight Overbomber

That was well worth ressurecting! Superb. I am with Indy on this one. Although he (I'll assume for now) could just as easily be be entirely too anal.

Its could just be a pale skinny drug addled obsessive, slowly going mad in front of his computor devoting all his time to the almost non existant sisters net presence

or it could be Andrew :D :innocent:
Nationalise the f**king lot.
Johnny Rev 7.0
Banned

Buxy is not Eldritch. Eldritch is not Buxy ...
indy
Banned

Thanks for all the replies.

For James, yes it could be or it couldn't be. I am sure the admins and the mods know for sure. Heck they can just look up the ip addys' and start doing a little tracing. Not that hard. And if he was posting while he was on tour that would be the dead giveaway since the ip addys would look like a world map that someone used as a dartboard.

However this theory has been going around this this site for some years now. Originally everyone though Quiff Boy was just doing an alter ego and if you look at the time stamps you would think that to. Only those with access to the ip logs would know for sure. But after photos of Quiff Boy showed up that theory was squashed.

Read the old posts. Go through them and pay attention to the conversations over the years. It could be possible. Maybe or maybe not.

It's easy to dismiss this theory but believe me 'Rock Stars', outside of touring and recording do not really have any lives :) They mope around playing Madden Football, grocery shop, and do normal things like everyone else. I know this from experience, not my own but friends and neighbors who are musicians/actors/etc. I have some stories trust me.

I guess it if was him it would be fun keeping the mystique and mystery going, though I don't know if it really puts food on the table.

But I am going to stick with this theory until proven otherwise, maybe Armnstrong did land on the moon, just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it shouldn't be believed.

Cheers
Silver_Owl
The Don

indy wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

For James, yes it could be or it couldn't be. I am sure the admins and the mods know for sure. Heck they can just look up the ip addys' and start doing a little tracing. Not that hard. And if he was posting while he was on tour that would be the dead giveaway since the ip addys would look like a world map that someone used as a dartboard.

However this theory has been going around this this site for some years now. Originally everyone though Quiff Boy was just doing an alter ego and if you look at the time stamps you would think that to. Only those with access to the ip logs would know for sure. But after photos of Quiff Boy showed up that theory was squashed.

Read the old posts. Go through them and pay attention to the conversations over the years. It could be possible. Maybe or maybe not.

It's easy to dismiss this theory but believe me 'Rock Stars', outside of touring and recording do not really have any lives :) They mope around playing Madden Football, grocery shop, and do normal things like everyone else. I know this from experience, not my own but friends and neighbors who are musicians/actors/etc. I have some stories trust me.

I guess it if was him it would be fun keeping the mystique and mystery going, though I don't know if it really puts food on the table.

But I am going to stick with this theory until proven otherwise, maybe Armnstrong did land on the moon, just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it shouldn't be believed.

Cheers
Oh but it's the smoke and mirrors that make it fun. :von:
We forgive as we forget
As the day is long.
James Blast
Banned

indy wrote:maybe Armnstrong did land on the moon
Okay it's a small point, but why do you refer to Armnstrong and not Armstrong?

I think there's something we should know. :von: ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
mh
Above the Chemist

Ted, I'm terribly confused.

If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
indy
Banned

James Blast wrote:
indy wrote:maybe Armnstrong did land on the moon
Okay it's a small point, but why do you refer to Armnstrong and not Armstrong?

I think there's something we should know. :von: ;D :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D Yes that I don't pay attention to the new spell checker on Firefox 2.0
Big Si
School Bully

indy wrote:Thanks for all the replies.

Cheers
Quiff Boy knows who it is and asked Mr Richey James and myself at HL3 outside the Angel, if we would like to know, we both said NO, as

a) it's not :von:

b) it's really not that important

Next!TM
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
aims
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:
indy wrote:Is it also a coincidence that CB vanishes from posting when the Sisters are on tour?
indy wrote:CB's was also made a forum moderator (just in the sisters chat's forum) as soon as he joined
Omigod, Indrek and Paddy are Von! :|

How's that for a mindfuck? :lol:
James Blast
Banned

Big Si wrote:Quiff Boy knows who it is and asked Mr Richey James and myself at HL3 outside the Angel, if we would like to know
I was there too, Bawsac - The Boss wouldn't reveal and didn't.
Wasn't RJ quite pathetic the way he kept begging QB to make him a mod. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got history too, ye ken Big Yin, or does the Bannana Mobile and your antwacky navigation mean nowt? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

Motz wrote:
James Blast wrote:

Well, I noticed something else a while ago: Who is Mozzer?
;D [/url]
There is shadow under this red rock
mh
Above the Chemist

eotunun wrote:
Motz wrote:
James Blast wrote:Not sure that one's true.

Well, I noticed something else a while ago: Who is Mozzer?
;D [/url]
A brickie with a quiff. ;D

ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

shut the f**k up, i'm Von :von:
beatnick138
Road Kill

mh wrote: A brickie with a quiff. ;D

HO HO!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
eotunun
Overbomber

ormfdmrush wrote:shut the f**k up, i'm Von :von:
Then others just talk to themselves, while you are shouting.. :innocent: