Crap Kids Names!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

d00mw0lf wrote:That's why I'm sticking to rats.
Noone can stop me calling 'em Glitz & Dibber! :lol:
Yeh, rodents tend to be groovy about these kinds of things 8) .
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Andy Christ 666
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I wanted to call our son either Eldritch, Lemmy or Harley but 'she who must be obeyed' wouldn't have it, so we decided on Brandon.
We thought about calling our daughter Xena, Scarlett or Sky, couldn't decide on any of them, so she's called Mae-Lea.
Thank gawd I've had the snip, cuz there's no way we could agree on any more names.
Norman Hunter
Slight Overbomber

For the (limited) few that know me, you'll understand why we couldn't name our daughter Holly or - better still - Summer :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I knew a guy called "Richard Cheeseman" who was regulalrly abbreviated as "Dick Cheese".

I remember some woman on University Challenge many moons ago called "Viv Acious" -- Drama student, I'd imagine.

My brother swears blind he was at Uni with a girl called "Iona McIntosh" :roll:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
aims
Overbomber

My mum went to school with someone called "Strawberry Slack". Thankfully (or not), that was a deed-poll jobby because Ms Slack was shagging some rock star :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I used to know a couple who said they were going to call their kids Amber (for a girl) and Feral (for a boy).

Bloody goffs :lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Ed Rhombus
Slight Overbomber

"Much rough work is pulled at the font"
Ed Rhombus

There for you (weather permiting)

www.rhombus-rock.com
https://www.facebook.com/rhombus.uk