The Sisters Of 2007

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Syberberg
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

nomad wrote: One of my mates works with the mother of the 'guitarist for the Sisters of Mercy' and apparently they are in the studio right now recording a new album ! Not sure how reliable this news is but will try to find out more... :D

Given that both Ben and Chris have their own side projects, it could mean that Ben or Chris (and Chris is recording a new Robochrist CD) are working on their own stuff and not Sisters stuff.

Cynicism is a way of life.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
_emma_
Overbomber

That's just what I've said, exactly. Add the fact that Ben is currently looking for a new vocalist on myspace (he's looking for someone "talented, charasmatic, ambitious, Rock-tastic and f**king cool" by the way, oh the irony :lol: ) and you can attempt to find the answer. :?
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

Hmmmm...even I'm sceptical now! We can but hope. :|
mh
Above the Chemist

markfiend wrote:None about January or February then? :lol:
You mean you missed it? :eek: :eek: :eek:
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Syberberg

_emma_ wrote:That's just what I've said, exactly. Add the fact that Ben is currently looking for a new vocalist on myspace (he's looking for someone "talented, charasmatic, ambitious, Rock-tastic and f**king cool" by the way, oh the irony :lol: ) and you can attempt to find the answer. :?
Judging by the time stamp on your post, I was typing while you posted. Or in other words, a case of like cynical minds type alike. :wink:

Didn't know Ben was looking for a new vocalist though.
I don't necessarily agree with everything I think.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

mh wrote:
markfiend wrote:None about January or February then? :lol:
You mean you missed it? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Of course not, I meant Jan / Feb '08

:lol:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

One of my mates works with the mother of the 'guitarist for the Sisters of Mercy'
In the end, we're all seven hand shakes away from Bin Laden.
guns & cars & accidents
nomad
Amphetamine Filth

dinky daisy wrote:
One of my mates works with the mother of the 'guitarist for the Sisters of Mercy'
In the end, we're all seven hand shakes away from Bin Laden.
Don't you mean Kevin Bacon? :wink:
Mokarran
Road Kill

'In the end, we're all seven hand shakes away from Bin Laden.'

As it happens, I'm just the two, but does he write? Does he f**k.

Mokarran
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:That's just what I've said, exactly. Add the fact that Ben is currently looking for a new vocalist on myspace (he's looking for someone "talented, charasmatic, ambitious, Rock-tastic and f**king cool" by the way, oh the irony :lol: ) and you can attempt to find the answer. :?
what about :von: ? ;D
davedecay

Sisters 2007 = Goth Will Eat Itself
_emma_
Overbomber

ormfdmrush wrote:
That is exactly what Ben should do. Hire him, pay him the kind of money that he wants (I'm sure he can afford that now, after such a huge tour with the Sisters), get him to write the lyrics and some of the music - et voila.
ormfdmrush
Slight Overbomber

_emma_ wrote:
ormfdmrush wrote:
That is exactly what Ben should do. Hire him, pay him the kind of money that he wants (I'm sure he can afford that now, after such a huge tour with the Sisters), get him to write the lyrics and some of the music - et voila.
new record? ;D