UK stand off with Iran

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
mik
Chameleons Guru

DeWinter wrote:
mik wrote:
Personally I think any of the 15 who collaborated with their captors and gave statements thanking the Iranians for their kind treatment and hospitality should be reduced to the ranks and dishonourably discharged from the forces.

Name, Rank and Serial Number; and keep your eighties Top Man shiny suits for yourselves; I'll keep my uniform on thanks.

Disgraceful.
I don't know wether you're being sarcastic or not. If you are, it's probably a sad reflection on me that I agree. They are saying now that they were afraid of being executed or given a jail sentence. Which is curious, as you join the Navy expecting to get shot at, blown up, and possibly captured and slung in a jail, one would think..
No; I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being absolutely serious.
Something pithy.
Mr Mercy
Road Kill

mik wrote: Name, Rank and Serial Number; and keep your eighties Top Man shiny suits for yourselves; I'll keep my uniform on thanks.
Disgraceful.
Thats easy to say when your not being held captive.