Lowlands Invasion 13th - 16th... Surrender now or perish!!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Hmm, Laibach aren't playing anywhere at the mo', but it seems to change every five minutes.

Van Der Graaf? You'll find all the assistance you need to appreciate the gig in those lovely cafe's the dutch seem so fond of. A good hour or so beforehand spent munching a lovely chocolate muffin, and the gig will be cosmic. Trust me. :kiss:

Wish I could bloody come too. :|
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Duly noted. Tho the 'No Pressies' is not really something for YOU to decide :twisted:, I can always bring something under the moniker of 'just a gift'. And I really cannot see you throw away a 3 litre bottle of Duvel without tearing your heart in twine! ;D
Well, the 'no pressies' thing is emphasized just to make sure nobody gets any ideas, lovely people that you are. For a plethora of reasons my bday always turned out to be one of the s**t days of the year, especially since last year, after which I decided not to divulge the exact date anymore, let alone to party on it. Which is why I am happy that I've got the New Wave Party @ 33 for an excuse to invite everyone, all of you being present and the fun resulting from it sufficing as a present, AND the bonus that it's on Friday the Thirteenth...
BTW, we have my new jobbie to celebrate as well, so be prepared...

IZ.
Now there's a real reason to celebrate! Hell Yeah!
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:Oh and Claire, you do realize that the title of this thread is going to confuse the crap out of Planet Dave! :twisted: :lol:
And not only me, it would seem.

My lips are sealed. :innocent: :lol:
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

Planet Dave wrote:
MadameButterfly wrote:Oh and Claire, you do realize that the title of this thread is going to confuse the crap out of Planet Dave! :twisted: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I can guess who or am I reading your telepathic thoughts! :eek: :twisted:
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

MadameButterfly wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh I can guess who or am I reading your telepathic thoughts! :eek: :twisted:
Probably.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Ooh, another party :D

If it's okay and if it causes no disturbances of any kind I might, perhaps, drop by on Friday nite... :innocent: ;D

And Café 33? Is that the one with the record store on the first floor?
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon these boxes of records they were selling... and i was just trying to find the loo.
A very nice surprise it was even though I wasn't nearly relaxed enough to do a little crate digging...
untill a few minutes later :innocent:

Neva found that place again... but this 33 thingy might just be that place, who knows ;D
in dub we trust
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

radiojamaica wrote:Ooh, another party :D

If it's okay and if it causes no disturbances of any kind I might, perhaps, drop by on Friday nite... :innocent: ;D

And Café 33? Is that the one with the record store on the first floor?
A couple of years ago I stumbled upon these boxes of records they were selling... and i was just trying to find the loo.
A very nice surprise it was even though I wasn't nearly relaxed enough to do a little crate digging...
untill a few minutes later :innocent:

Neva found that place again... but this 33 thingy might just be that place, who knows ;D
A pub with vinyl in it? :eek: Sounds like my kind of place :D :notworthy:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
James Blast
Banned

you didn't wet yourself did you Mon? :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
radiojamaica
Overbomber

shttt James, keep it quiet :innocent:
in dub we trust
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

There is no record store at the 33 in Leuven, Koen...
Obviousman
Outside the Simian Flock

Can you ask if they'd fancy starting one before Friday? :innocent:
Styles are a lie.

My Facebook/My Flickr
Ahráyeph
Slight Overbomber

:lol:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Ahráyeph wrote:There is no record store at the 33 in Leuven, Koen...
Me & the missus are sure there was one... once :wink:

And Z, I knew you'd like that idea... because it IS a great thing to have a drink downstairs and then go dig some crates of vinyl upstairs (at Mellville's :innocent: )...
Last edited by radiojamaica on 10 Apr 2007, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
in dub we trust
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I really like the concept of a record store in a pub/club.

Drunken purchases ahoy! :lol:

Of bands you don't even like, with money you don't even have :twisted:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Join ze club :D :notworthy:
in dub we trust
James Blast
Banned

I can beat you all for drunken record store hopping:
I had a mate who was the manager on the 'alt' floor in Tower, Glasgow (sadly missed). It wasn't far from several boozers we frequented so some of us, after a few stiff ones of a Saturday afterevening would fall in and peruse the racks, on the proviso he would take it back and refund us if we thought it was pish. Thus, I discovered my passion for Type O Negative!
I did buy loadsa shite like Paw, Whitehouse, Eskimos & Egypt, Skylab and Alice in Chains last album, plus others I have chosen to forget.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

I have a feeling I would just return home with a bag full of Proclaimers or something :lol: :oops:
James Blast
Banned

I'm not that surprised...
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

I will attend with a good friend of mine, Didier, or DJ fer short.

He'll drive, so that's always guid, and he's got like a sorta crush on our Missus Burd Blunderbuss Boudicca, so I can't refuse a young men's testosterone, now can I? :innocent:

Besides, he's got a good job, drives a BMW and is very sportive. He's also a fine musician ;)

Hope Arf disnae mind bringin' in some strangers ;)

See ya on Fridays peeps and peepettes! :D

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
James Blast
Banned

they are not strangers Iz just friends we haven't yet met :D

<---- goes off to throw up :urff:
~ Peter Steele
MadameButterfly
HL's mystical safekeeper

hmmm...better get cleaning the house tomorrow, with a hangover and a joint all should work out fine, ooo, no wait it's Friday tomorrow and the sun will be shining and I might just relax in the sun..hmmm.

Oh dear better stay on topic...have fun peeps tomorrow and get pissed and destroy BELGIUM - that's an order! :twisted:

See what remains of you on the next day..hahaha.

I'll post whilst you are all having fun and ach just whore around! :wink: ;D
it's all about circles and spirals
that ongoing eternity
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:I will attend with a good friend of mine, Didier, or DJ fer short.

He'll drive, so that's always guid, and he's got like a sorta crush on our Missus Burd Blunderbuss Boudicca, so I can't refuse a young men's testosterone, now can I? :innocent:
:eek: :oops: Now where is he from? Maybe he's my secret Myspace stalker. I keep getting repetitive hits from certain Belgian towns... :innocent: :lol:

You can't really blame him, can you. If I was a man I'd fancy me :twisted: :P :lol:

Well, it's not long now, in 13 hours I should be airborne, in a s**t Ryanair banger of a plane, on Friday The Thirteenth. And all this in the current climate of global strife and terrorism....

I'll sleep sound in my bed tonight! :eek:
James Blast
Banned

boudicca wrote: If I was a man I'd fancy me
Next! :twisted:
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:
boudicca wrote: If I was a man I'd fancy me
Next! :twisted:
ERSE! :twisted: :twisted:

And furthermore, Erse biscuits!
James Blast
Banned

continuing the theme:

Biscuit Ersed!
:twisted:

or does your 'The Mum' Blast Productsâ„¢ not allow Irvine Welsh books in the house? :lol: :lol: :lol:
~ Peter Steele