2007 Tour Shirt

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Petseri
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:all of the above, and a cnut
At least and a cnut and NOT therefore a cnut.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I'm sure that nice Mr Tekland will knock up a crisp version for us to pilfer for our cd covers of crap, never-listened to Summer 2007 bootlegs. :wink: :innocent: 8)
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

Oh, and one for the girls and the skinny males: there's a black version now of the former green girlie People's Republic shirt in S, M and L... Costs: 30 euros.

Hoody sizes: even the M looks like a family tent.
You can't fix stupid.
pikkrong
Overbomber

meat is murder wrote:wow... i like this one very very much! anyone know in which sizes they're available... being a skinny bastard i really need a small...
I'm a skinny bastard myself and I have to say that the smallest (S) tee could be smaller this year :(
but the design is great :notworthy:
reminds me as well all those nice laconic styles of art and design in the beginning of the XX century (funcionalism, Bauhaus - not the band, Russian constructivism etc).
do i drive
or am i driven
meat is murder
Road Kill

pikkrong wrote:
meat is murder wrote:wow... i like this one very very much! anyone know in which sizes they're available... being a skinny bastard i really need a small...
I'm a skinny bastard myself and I have to say that the smallest (S) tee could be smaller this year :(
ah... ok... :?
good thing i like my hoodies to be big then... 8)
_emma_
Overbomber

Do they still sell the militant sex machine in girlie size? I so loved it, and I sooo miss it since my dear dog tore it down off the string on which it was hung to dry in the sun. :cry:
Eva
Intercontinental Assassin

They didn't sell it in Lorca....
You can't fix stupid.
_emma_
Overbomber

In that case, I'll have no choice: I'll have to kill the dog.