Heartlanders on the tellybox

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

We were filmed while spinning the wheels of steel @ Pukkelpop 2001.
I never seen the docu that was aired, but lots of people told me about it...
in dub we trust
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

I blew my chance to appear on Look North a few years back. Leeds Festival 2002, just got off the reverse bungee ride, and immediately asked by a spritely young BBC reported about it...'fckn ace' was my somewhat unbroadcastable reply. Damn this tourettes. ;D
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'
Dr. Moody
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

:lol: :lol: :notworthy:
splintered thing

Was interviewed for a few docos in the early 1990s, typicial goff-docs about creative poeple with creative minds (some of them burning them away with illicit substances :lol: ) and staging art events and such.

My fave though was being on Percy Penguin & Fat Cat (very crap 1980s kids show) when I was about 5 and grabbing Percy's beak.
as the day is long,
rain from heaven
snowey

Planet Dave wrote:I blew my chance to appear on Look North a few years back. Leeds Festival 2002, just got off the reverse bungee ride, and immediately asked by a spritely young BBC reported about it...'fckn ace' was my somewhat unbroadcastable reply. Damn this tourettes. ;D
You are Marty from shameless and I claim my £5. :lol: :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

snowey wrote:
Planet Dave wrote:I blew my chance to appear on Look North a few years back. Leeds Festival 2002, just got off the reverse bungee ride, and immediately asked by a spritely young BBC reported about it...'fckn ace' was my somewhat unbroadcastable reply. Damn this tourettes. ;D
You are Marty from shameless and I claim my £5. :lol: :innocent: :notworthy: :lol:
Feck off you terrible cnut!

:lol:
'What a heavy load Einstein must have had. Morons everywhere.'