I'll Be Your Dog

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

EvilBastard wrote:Bit off-topic there, I think. You want to be posting in the Photographs thread, or possibly start your own - perhaps you might like to call it "Dozy Twunt reads one bit of politically-suspect literature and thinks that posting stuff on message boards is a good move".

That topic's a bit long though, isn't it - why not just stick with "I'm a dozy twunt," brevity being the soul of wit and everything.

EDIT - that being said, any twunt silly enough to be posting pictures from David Horowitz's website devoted to an organization that counts Christopher Hitchens, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Bill O’Reilly among it's fans probably ought to be buried up to his neck and stoned to death, pour encourager les autres if nothing else.

And someone should buy the designer of that poster the Photoshop manual - my cat could do better, although he does have opposable thumbs, something which I understand Mr. Horowitz doesn't.
:lol: :notworthy: :lol:

Oh man, it's been so long. Seems she's getting ever more militant.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
D.A.
Road Kill

(Graphic photo of burned, mutilated woman here.)

It seems as though these women are the real dogs....but if I know this herd, (ironically and most especially the femmes) they will claim it is my posting which inflames rather than be concerned about the horrible violence against women in the middle east.

http://www.rawa.org/women_north.htm

Sinnie sez: be careful, D.A. :von:
James Blast
Banned

... and your point caller?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

D.A. wrote:(Graphic photo of burned, mutilated woman here.)

It seems as though these women are the real dogs....but if I know this herd, (ironically and most especially the femmes) they will claim it is my posting which inflames rather than be concerned about the horrible violence against women in the middle east.

http://www.rawa.org/women_north.htm
Posting pictures of burned and mutilated women doesn't count as doing something about the problem. If there's an issue that concerns you, and you want to bring it to peoples' attentions, then there are better ways of doing in than those that you seem to favour.

"Horrible violence against women in the middle east" is a bit of a broad brush (not to mention tautological - isn't all violence horrible?) - you might want to be a little more specific. Who's commiting the violence, where and why is it being committed, which organizations are seeking to change the situation, and more importantly, what options are open to the average person if they wanted to do something about it.

PS And trust me - David Horowitz isn't particularly interested in doing anything about the problem of "horrible violence against women in the middle east". He's far more concerned about getting his phys on TV, probably with a view to running for or holding high office in the near future.
"I won't go down in history, but I probably will go down on your sister."
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

I prefer you when you're drinking beer EB
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:I prefer you when you're drinking beer EB
Well buy us a pint, then! :lol:
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

make me
~ Peter Steele
EvilBastard
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:make me
You mentioned elsewhere that you've yet to get a shag out of this forum - buy me a pint and I won't break your streak :lol: :kiss:
Hank Moody
James Blast
Banned

Ok, you smell nice :D
~ Peter Steele
eotunun
Overbomber

:lol:
"These are my principles! And if you don't like the just says so, I have others, too!"
~Rufus T. Firefly
Andie
Overbomber

swerving this slightly back on topic...

http://tinyurl.com/2ntj5o (tinyurl'd by markfiend)

Jeremy Vine listen again linky...yep...they were on Radio 2 :lol:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
EvilBastard
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:Ok, you smell nice :D
:eek:

Hank Moody
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

:eek:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
James Blast
Banned

RTTT

can I just say they look like Goth-Chavs?

I think it's their gait and expressions, I mean they're nothing like any of us...
~ Peter Steele
psichonaut
Overbomber

James Blast wrote:RTTT

I think it's their gait and expressions, I mean they're nothing like any of us...
....we are in denial....now ;D
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

no not really but you are a Foreign, so I'll let it go ;D
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Indeed... there's a world of difference between your corn-fed free range Bearsden goth and your bog standard Maryhill goth, most notably the latter has a big blue mark on their forehead from having the heid put in them :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
Big Si
School Bully

boudicca wrote:

Indeed... there's a world of difference between your corn-fed free range Bearsden goth and your bog standard Maryhill goth, most notably the latter has a big blue mark on their forehead from having the heid put in them :lol:
Ye dinnae get Goths fae Maryhill :eek:

Now, as for Hillhead ....... :wink:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Erm...I hate to break it to you, dear Blast, but that's pretty much what g*th looks like in 2008...even here in Chicago! It's essentially stuff like platform boots and "industrial"-looking clothing, rather than anything akin to the aesthetic sensibilities of the g*thic look as it appeared in the 1980s...
No one does winklepickers and frills 'round here anymore, that's for sure.
psichonaut
Overbomber

here goth wasn't the same in GB in the 80's as is different now....we looked dark and nothing else, nothing in common with cyber-goth or industrial or with any aesthetic reason....we all was "sad" of our living condition, but only letting life sliding on us and letting the other poeple see our state of soul.
today goth, in Italy, looks only a way to be admired, to say "hey WE are different"
....and those 2 english goths want only be admired....if i found that news item i'd only thought:"pppffftt....exhibitionists"
thanks...my Lord...i'm unbeliver
tear up your pants for psicho...and jump on him
James Blast
Banned

there are Chavs even in Chicago... well I never...

Chivcago ;D
~ Peter Steele
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

There're probably "chavs" everywhere, Blast. :P
alice
Amphetamine Filth

SINsister wrote: No one does winklepickers and frills 'round here anymore, that's for sure.

Sad thing - love 'em
James Blast
Banned

SINsister wrote:There're probably "chavs" everywhere, Blast. :P
Trailer Park Chavs does have a ring to it

and :P yirsel! :evil:
~ Peter Steele
Pista
Cureboi

SINsister wrote:

Erm...I hate to break it to you, dear Blast, but that's pretty much what g*th looks like in 2008...even here in Chicago! It's essentially stuff like platform boots and "industrial"-looking clothing, rather than anything akin to the aesthetic sensibilities of the g*thic look as it appeared in the 1980s...
No one does winklepickers and frills 'round here anymore, that's for sure.
& don't forget to mention the glow sticks :urff:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity