Last Night I Dreamt....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Hexe Luciferia
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

psichonaut wrote:
Tashara wrote:Last night, I had a dream about :von:.. Him, and I'm not sure, but I thought he looked something like James Ray. Or was him.
In the dream, I thought it was Andrew and a brother of his.
They were both standing together, singing a song. I don't remember what it was or what it sounded like. I am unsure that I actually heard anything in the dream.
They were smiling and having a good time singing it.
I commented to :von: something like "It's so nice to see you both smiling, and being nice to your brother". Still smiling, he replied with something to the effect of "Yeah, if you say so", because it was something that might not last.

I don't know what brought on that dream.
;D ;D ;D
not last night but, last week, if i remember well, i dreamt about a duet with Ian Astbury.....simply astonishing beeing on stage with him on the stage.....and when the crowd was screaming for the enchore, a person behind the stage called me and said: "Marco, it's time to bring the monsters at schooolllll" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awwww! :lol: :lol: :notworthy:
I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle