Who wrote the "new" songs?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
sultan2075
Overbomber

As much as I want to see the headline "Reclusive European Avocado-Magnate Releases Stunning New Album, Dethrones Miley Cyrus on the Charts," I know it's not likely. It's a shame... but the unwillingness to do it is one of the things I respect about Von.

But it's still a damn shame, because there's a lot of damn good songs there.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

Well, nobody presumably thought The Specials' first new album in 37 years would go to #1 in the UK, including them no doubt. But it did! Many "legacy" fans now have fat wallets, and will pay for a bit of 80s nostalgia (which is not to say that's all a new Sisters record would be).
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Yggdrasil
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

ribbons69 wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 19:55 Unfortunately for you he doesn't need the money
That was in response to the argument that releasing records wouldn't be profitable. It most definitely would be.
ribbons69 wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 19:55 and he certainly doesn't care what you want him to do.
Oh, really?

Sense of humor much?