FALAA testpressing?

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
17.auflage
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

paul wrote:What are the odds...
I don´t even think about bidding.
Got enough trouble with my shares :wink:

maybe someone else?
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

I won't bid, already got a copy of the FALAA German test press
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
despair
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Victim of Circumstance wrote:I won't bid, already got a copy of the FALAA German test press
But would you be bidding on this one even if you didn't have it? ;)
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

despair wrote:
Victim of Circumstance wrote:I won't bid, already got a copy of the FALAA German test press
I'd asked the seller as he sold the last one for an explanation why he's got so many tp's of FALAA (UK and German press) and as far as I reckon the explanation was ok, so maybe I would bid, but not much more than minimum price...
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
despair
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Victim of Circumstance wrote:
despair wrote:
I'd asked the seller as he sold the last one for an explanation why he's got so many tp's of FALAA (UK and German press) and as far as I reckon the explanation was ok, so maybe I would bid, but not much more than minimum price...
You don't happen to have his answer in a recycle bin somewhere? Would be interesting to know what he said.

Still, accidentally finding a third FALAA TP in a box of records you didn't even knew you had is kind of amazing. There can't be more than 10-20 copies total?
Victim of Circumstance
Slight Overbomber

despair wrote:
Victim of Circumstance wrote:
despair wrote: But would you be bidding on this one even if you didn't have it? ;)
You don't happen to have his answer in a recycle bin somewhere? Would be interesting to know what he said.

Still, accidentally finding a third FALAA TP in a box of records you didn't even knew you had is kind of amazing. There can't be more than 10-20 copies total?
Not much more than 10 copies I'd say
Kommt Zeit,
kommt Rat,
kommt Attentat.
taylor
Slight Overbomber

(UK and German press)

are all the same not Uk and German