Fantasies

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thea
Overbomber

Black Shuk wrote:
Oh, and I'd like to **** Patricia Morrisson up the ******* ****.
:twisted:
ooh! ooh! me too!

*sigh*
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

If fine and dandio ta Si xxxxx
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:If fine and dandio ta Si xxxxx
Not aloud hotmail at work so can only chat here! Don't finish 'til 9PM so straight to the battlecruiser (usually) so how about the weekends? :wink:

Big Si
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Not usually around at the weekends.........sometimes I am though but though but though but mate .............
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Well, I told you this would be continued...

So there we are me and Von at a small cafe...with coffee of course. I convinced him to shed the shades and he's sitting there staring at me....as I put ice in my coffee and fuss over the sugar and cream...

Planet he says WTF are you doing?

I just smile at him, So tell me.....just what makes you think your a love god? I ask.

Allow me, Von says....Under the table baby on your back I'll take you to heaven in no time flat....

:wink:

TBC....
Under the table of course!
:innocent: :von:
Andie
Overbomber

:notworthy:

:evil: :evil:

thats just like i told ya Planet...you have a seriously evil streak in ya... 8)

now if you have that digital camera workin...how the feck r we gonna see any of your choice moves when it's dark??...

forget i said that...it's hot here...and my sweat is complaining that i have no dry places on my clothes for it to soak into...

can't wait for the A C T I O N to begin! :eek:
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Lights camera action....hmmm is this my Zodiac or my Eldy fantasie? Cant remember.... Camera's are for Zodiac...gonna sell that one as a boot and get rich! ;)

more to follow luvvy!

:)

Planet
Chairman Bux
shut.the.fuck.up

Tsk.

Current objet d'amour is Salama Hayek.
Minister of Misinformation and Misdirection.

We first met through a shared view
She loved me and I did too
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Chairman Bux wrote:Tsk.

Current objet d'amour is Salama Hayek.

You gotta have a picture as well!

24.24.2.489 Deceased
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No Boobs on my fantasie topic!!! Unless of course they are mine...but then again, RS and Burn might have heart failure. :wink:
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Dave Whelan wrote:Surely you can't fantasize about the Sisters? Eldritch, bless him, is pug-ugly, as he'd be the first to admit.
Eye of the beholder Dave. Boy's got rhythm. And I can't understand what anyone sees in :urff: Brad Pitt or :urff: :urff: George Clooney but they are apparently considered attractive by many women. Best just accept that many ( not all, by any means, but many) females who like the Sisters like dear old AE in a not entirely matey way. Yes indeed.

The world would be much duller if we all liked the same thing.
Ian - Rhythm Smurph
Utterly Bastard Smurph

straylight wrote:
The world would be much duller if we all liked the same thing.
True - but buying Birthday presents would be a whole lot easier! :wink:
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Ah, you've got me there! :wink:
James Blast
Banned

Black Planet wrote::eek: :eek: :eek:

No Boobs on my fantasie topic!!! Unless of course they are mine...but then again, RS and Burn might have heart failure. :wink:
DON'T go there BeeP!

( • ) ( • )
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

There I am, somewhere in Finland enjoying a coffee on a side walk cafe. Across the street stands a waif like lad. Hmmm Or should I say HIM. :wink:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

He crosses the street, and as he passes my table I ever so slightly put my foot out. :eek: Oh No. The poor boy has fallen! I quickly run to his side cradling his pretty head in my lap, asking if he's alright.

TBC

Oh Bux, this one was in honor of you resurrecting my debut at Heartland one year ago. :wink:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Black Shuck wrote:I know it's a bit far-fetched, but my favourite fantasy is as follows...

It's a lovely sunny day... I get up, put on my 'Utterly Bastard Groovy' t-shirt and walk to the shops... Miraculously, the rain holds off... I walk into HMV... There is a huge display at the front of the store with a lifesize cardboard stand-up of Von... the sisters are playing over the store's PA system... I buy the new Sisters CD... I go home, lie down and listen too it... then again... and again...
Oo-er!

I think I need a cold shower.

What about that poster of yours? :wink:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:Hey Black Planet:- r u a boy or a girl?

I had assumed the name was male.
WTF! That's classified information!

BP
8)

Ah Bless you both this is the first time I have laughed in 3 weeks.

:lol:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

cyn wrote:
Black Planet wrote:
Master Margarita wrote:Hey Black Planet:- r u a boy or a girl?

I had assumed the name was male.
WTF! That's classified information!

BP
8)

3 weeks? Christ. I thought I was a miserable git.

Good thread though. Shame none of my fantasies are really suitable for a public forum. I worry about my imagination sometimes.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
cyn

andymackem wrote:
cyn wrote:
Black Planet wrote: WTF! That's classified information!

BP
8)

Good thread though. Shame none of my fantasies are really suitable for a public forum. I worry about my imagination sometimes.

I have a excuse I had knee surgery and they found out I have a hole in my femer and knee cap and I was sooo hoping to walk again without crutches after the surgery but I have been informed NO I have to have another one in 6 months and I am too young to be a fuckin cripple. Ok I know that is a total pitty party but damn it felt good. :twisted:
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

cyn wrote:
andymackem wrote:
cyn wrote:

I have a excuse I had knee surgery and they found out I have a hole in my femer and knee cap and I was sooo hoping to walk again without crutches after the surgery but I have been informed NO I have to have another one in 6 months and I am too young to be a **** cripple. Ok I know that is a total pitty party but damn it felt good. :twisted:
Ouch. Hugs and sympathy.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
cyn

andymackem wrote:
cyn wrote:
andymackem wrote: 3 weeks? Christ. I thought I was a miserable git.

I have a excuse I had knee surgery and they found out I have a hole in my femer and knee cap and I was sooo hoping to walk again without crutches after the surgery but I have been informed NO I have to have another one in 6 months and I am too young to be a **** cripple. Ok I know that is a total pitty party but damn it felt good. :twisted:
Ouch. Hugs and sympathy.
Thanx but can I have you knee too :wink:
Black Biscuit

I've got to tell you Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss X, "Smash It Up" is one of my favourite songs. I had forgotten all about it until I heard it in a goth club a few weeks ago.

Its video clip was fun, too. A late-night music program (a mainstream one, I might add) in my neck of the woods used to play the Smash It Up clip as an outro as the show's credits rolled each week. That was so cool - and being a strait-laced, non-alternative music show made it so much the better.

But, back to the original topic of "Girls Aloud" and Andrew's sex-god status with BP, I'm curious to know which gothic girls are considered the most attractive by the fellas around here?

I think this topic is worthy of a New Topic thread of its own (considering how fond I am of females) but I'll ask here, anyway.

For starters, how about Diamanda Galas (even though I haven't seen a photo of her in years), Patricia Morrison, and actress Faruza Balk, who starred in The Craft? Hiya, gals! :D
.... there is no semblance of rock 'n roll around here!
Andie
Overbomber

Black Biscuit wrote:But, back to the original topic of "Girls Aloud" and Andrew's sex-god status with BP, I'm curious to know which gothic girls are considered the most attractive by the fellas around here?

:D

seems that i was popular with this pic as my avatar

Vision Thingy

Burn wrote:
seems that i was popular with this pic as my avatar

If you look anything like your current avatar, your one sexy mother fcuker... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :twisted:
Andie
Overbomber

fantasies of mine?...mmmm

yep...soz folks...there seems to be a prob...Lydia isn't gonna come and play...