Sisters New record deal

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
hallucienate
Overbomber

SINsister wrote:Just be glad that you don't have to live over here... :roll:
I am glad. :!: :wink:

Everyday I remind myself how lucky I am to live in a free country. :roll: :roll:

Now if only we could get my president to admit that HIV causes Aids...
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Hmmm ... just visited Killing Miranda's website and I have to admit that "Teenage Vampire" and "Spit" do rock like bastard's ............. ;D

Plus they appear to have a sense of humour - a commodity sadly lacking in a lot of Goff bands .....
Hell is other people
filthyrikky
Road Kill

Black Dahlia wrote:Hmmm ... just visited Killing Miranda's website and I have to admit that "Teenage Vampire" and "Spit" do rock like bastard's ............. ;D

Plus they appear to have a sense of humour - a commodity sadly lacking in a lot of Goff bands .....
Shhh....Carefull. You'll have these good people thinking we're good or somthing next ;D

Cheers though. Flattery is the best anti-deppresant in the world :notworthy:
http://killingmiranda.com

bum raping the goth scene since 1998
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

Hey, you cannot be a "real" band - it would appear you have updated your website within the last 6 months :D
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

RobF wrote: Bassist: Me ;D Well, I can play Fix and Lucretia badly, very badly :twisted:

hehehe me too

was taught them in about 1/2 an hour at a party one night. over the following weeks, progressed to playing most sisters bass lines.

but still can't play an instrument :P
Goths have feelings too
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

paint it black wrote:
RobF wrote: Bassist: Me ;D Well, I can play Fix and Lucretia badly, very badly :twisted:

hehehe me too

was taught them in about 1/2 an hour at a party one night. over the following weeks, progressed to playing most sisters bass lines.

but still can't play an instrument :P
Oh PLEASE dont' f**k with Lucretia.. I will not be abel to take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Si
School Bully

Chairman Bux wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Chairman Bux wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, hahahahahahahahaha, haha, ha

I really really need that.

Nice to see some people manage to retain a sense of humor these days...

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville@myheartland.co.uk
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've just been buxx'd!

:?
I was actually referring to the whole “The Sisters/KM record deal” affair (although I quite liked the quip about the panda).

My views on KM being rock stars or not, are entirely my own, but giving credit where credit is due I have the utmost respect for anyone that can entertain (or endure, as the case may be) a room/bar/hall/stadium/field full of people on a regular (or not so regular) basis.

There, knew you’d be pleased…

Chairman Bux
CEO Buxville
buxville
Och ya big jessie!

"who's afraid of the big bad bux?" :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
dead stars
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Ganith wrote:Keep dreaming...

Ganith
Finally someone reasonable! :roll:

Shouldn't you be working? what are you doing here, girl? Especially wasting time with a Sisters record deal! Eh!
filthyrikky
Road Kill

Zuma wrote:Hey, you cannot be a "real" band - it would appear you have updated your website within the last 6 months :D
You rumbled us. We're actually four blokes with knotted hankerchiefs on our heads, v neck sweaters and toothbrush moustaches who stand around shouting "INSURANCE SKETCH" or suchlike.

;D
http://killingmiranda.com

bum raping the goth scene since 1998
Zuma
Slight Overbomber

filthyrikky wrote:
Zuma wrote:Hey, you cannot be a "real" band - it would appear you have updated your website within the last 6 months :D
You rumbled us. We're actually four blokes with knotted hankerchiefs on our heads, v neck sweaters and toothbrush moustaches who stand around shouting "INSURANCE SKETCH" or suchlike.

;D
Blo*dy hell - is that not alternative rawk? :D
Todays sarcasm is tomorrow's news