Own anything white?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Hmmm...a couple of bras (to be worn under - gasp - NON-black tops!!! :eek:), as well as a couple of "proper" blouses I bought for stupid occasions like job interviews and the like. Bleah. :roll: :urff: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Scardwel wrote:Ed's got a white pithe helmet! (there is a photo of me wearing the thing somewhere on the web...) :innocent:
Correction Scardypants, Ed *did* have a white pith helmet, until he entrusted it to me to bring from Bristol to Huddersfield by train yesterday...if anyone wants one, I suggest you go & search a field somewhere outside Cheltenham Spa... :twisted:

I've got a nice white billowy shirty thing from Evans if that counts, which I bought when I was somewhat portlier than I am now? Except Ed's nicked it to wear as a nightie. He is now OFFICIALLY a Big Girl's Blouse! :lol:
Queen of the mean!
Moz Magister
Road Kill

An entire set of cricket whites, a colonial navy officers dinner jacket, a slightly effeminate 80's 'dancing' suit & several dozen dress shirts.

I also own clothes in several other colours (although of course I don't wear them).
Have Fun!

"As one door closes, another slams in your face"
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Christ, of course, also the owner of a fine full set of cricket whites (two in fact), they go well with green stains on the knees, and an odd red 'blush' around the groin...

Dave
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.