Top Secret Video Project

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
TheBoyNextDoor
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

We don't know what it is yet? :eek: :lol:

I didn't see any cameras in Leeds, neither in 2009 or 2006.. what could it be then? :?
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

"Post production" means, obviously, that filming is concluded. I don't think that it has anything to do with the gigs. All we can do is descend into the realms of speculation, but hopes are high that something will surface. :-)
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
TheBoyNextDoor

I'm kinda excited actually. :eek:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I like the idea of at-last-done live DVD.
I was thinking couple days ago why they didn't come Perl Jam, Metallica, Wire path - releasing their gig as legal bootlegs, it's seems to be easy since their record all their shows and now when internet gives so many opportunities. Plus it's a very easy way to earn some pennies for cat food.
christophe
Overbomber

S.O.D. wrote:
christophe wrote:@ S.O.D. and Rise891
that is what we mean with filmic delights :wink:
the movies shown during the gigs on those small screens above the stage.
The film clips were running well before the Sisters came on and when they stayed on when the gig started I just presumed some plum had forgotten to turn them off!!
Every gig? :wink:
Another Shade of You.
sultan2075
Overbomber

Bartek wrote: I was thinking couple days ago why they didn't come Perl Jam, Metallica, Wire path - releasing their gig as legal bootlegs, it's seems to be easy since their record all their shows and now when internet gives so many opportunities.
We do it for them. Sure, they don't make any money off of them, but they also don't have to spend any time or money on them.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Being645
Intellectual Love God

sultan2075 wrote:
Bartek wrote: I was thinking couple days ago why they didn't come Perl Jam, Metallica, Wire path - releasing their gig as legal bootlegs, it's seems to be easy since their record all their shows and now when internet gives so many opportunities.
We do it for them. Sure, they don't make any money off of them, but they also don't have to spend any time or money on them.
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

I know that but let's face it it's not so good as decent quality soundboard recordings.
and for :von: it would be great way to rise money for record studio.... oh, dear oh dear it's kinda lucid dream. :?
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Well as its bad business (to say the least) to announce something that ain't correct and added to that if the post-production stuff is accurate then something has been done. Whether it sees the light of day is of course quite another thing. But am optimistic despite my flu this afternoon! ;D
The Chancer Corporation
Sita

re. "bad business" - I've seen a beautiful artsy documentary about a dentist who eventually found himself being barkeeper in the Kitkat Club in Berlin, "the art of going bankrupt as a dentist". I don't know why it comes to my mind whenever I hear the words "Sisters" and "business"... :innocent:
Last edited by Sita on 26 Feb 2011, 18:16, edited 1 time in total.
Prescott

I think this is very promising as well! Maybe it's supposed to be a surprise, yet we're getting little hints. :)
"... because we're that kind of people."
TheBoyNextDoor

"Artist:The Sisters Of Mercy
Track:Filmic Delights
Label:Merciful Release
Dir:

We took on the monsterous job of editing filmic delights for the bands 2011 tour. Phew."

:roll: :|
lachert
Overbomber

TheBoyNextDoor wrote:"Artist:The Sisters Of Mercy
Dir:

We took on the monsterous job of editing filmic delights for the bands 2011 tour. Phew."

:lol: :lol: :lol: the sisters of mercy
all these filmic delights got 10 seconds of my attention :lol:
long live rock'n'roll
abridged
Slight Overbomber

Dir:

Twas too good to be true! ;D
The Chancer Corporation
euphoria
Slight Overbomber

aah-ha-ha-ha...yeah that was funny :urff:
christophe
Overbomber

didn't see that one comming :lol:
Another Shade of You.
Orca
Road Kill

Gah! Hopes dashed again ... oh well, there's always the new album :innocent:
Prescott

Dir:

I hope it's just more of the usual Damage Control.
sultan2075
Overbomber

So, the status quo has been maintained. Bastards.
--
The most successful tyranny is not the one that uses force to assure uniformity but the one that removes the awareness of other possibilities, that makes it seem inconceivable that other ways are viable, that removes the sense that there is an outside.
Sita

:cry:
Prescott

Sita wrote::cry:

:cry:

:von:

:roll:

:urff:

*Although the filmic delights do seem interesting, just wish they had them on a big screen.
Being645
Intellectual Love God

The Filmic Delights are cool ... ;D ...

and also because there are two different films running on the two screens ...

I like them better than those with Laibach, which are quite useful as well but more closely bound to the performance as a whole ...

I would like to know all of the sources ... :wink: ... for the Wiki ... :lol: ...
Jan
Amphetamine Filth

Dir:

Bummer.
"For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal." (John F. Kennedy, 1963)
christophe
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:I would like to know all of the sources ... :wink: ... for the Wiki ... :lol: ...
some of those vids looked really good indeed :D
Another Shade of You.