Being645

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.

Would you prefer Being645 to withdraw from this forum?

Yes
7%
No
93%

Total votes: 42
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:It IS the best Sisters Forum in the world ...
So, so... :evil: :lol:
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Being645 wrote:It IS the best english-speaking Sisters Forum in the world ...
vicus wrote:So, so... :evil: :lol:
i've fixed that for you, vicus ;) ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
vicus

;D ;D ;D ;D
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Being645
Wiki Wizard

sisterstekland wrote:ok, i have maybe an excuse ;D
I will never vote again via mobile phone :lol: :lol:
:lol: ... now, how many might have made that mistake in the other direction ... :lol:

No worries, above all I wanted to stop that idiot train running ever faster in my mind ... :oops: :wink: ...

vicus wrote:
Being645 wrote:It IS the best Sisters Forum in the world ...
So, so... :evil: :lol:
Well, hell ... :lol: :lol: ... it's got a Wiki as well ... ;D ... no gaming hall, though ... :eek: :lol: ...
damagedone

Well, hell ... :lol: :lol: ... it's got a Wiki as well ... ;D ... no gaming hall, though ... :eek: :lol: ...[/quote]

a Sisters Poker Tour would be great ;D

i would like this one included in the price list
Image ;D
Keep Music Evil
Being645
Wiki Wizard

damagedone wrote: a Sisters Poker Tour would be great ;D

i would like this one included in the price list

Image ;D
:lol: ... without me, enough gambling in my life for me to know I had better not ... :lol: ...

... apart from some more or less harmless brain trainers and stuff to relax ... :lol: ...
Being645
Wiki Wizard

End of Poll

I thank you all. I will stay here and go on with the Wiki and everything.
Only these few more words ...
Simone wrote:Everyone's entitled to be here and say whatever we like whenever we are respectful. On the other hand, I read comments from users that make me think.. what are they doing here? Seem to hate SOM..and some users too ... but maybe just me. English is not my maternal language either... is not necessary to understand the "mala onda". Stay here.
Thank you, Simone. That is exactly how I felt, but I just couldn't get the words together to give it expression ... :) ... :notworthy:

* also thanks to Jeremiah, for his views ... :notworthy: ...

Andie wrote:I haven't really made much of an effort to get to know you, but that's just me and my way. I like you. I kinda like everyone who posts here...some more than others, but that's just me. The blokes here can be a little strange, elitist, rude or even super lovely...and it's just fine that we're all a little different...weird even.
I can only fully subscribe your views, Andie ... :) ...

_emma_ wrote:Silly as it may seem, it's about a real person whom I've met a few times, and obviously a very sensitive one, so here's my 3 zlotys:

1. Ok, it's true that the things you write may seem diffucult to understand, but it's not because English isn't your first language, I suppose they would be just as difficult to understand if you wrote them in German, and I think the reason is because sometimes you have so many emotions and thoughts in one moment, that they are quicker than the keyboard. If you learn to control it, people will understand you better, and until you do, there's always the scroll wheel on the mouse for those who can't be arsed to read your posts. No need to take dramatic decisions.
Thank you for your views as well, _emma_.
As your post is the longest in here, I shall - likewise - answer it a bit more in full as well.
I'm completely aware of how disturbingly irritating my appearance and expression are for many people.
It has always been like that, and so I'm quite used to it and ... take it easy (as far as I can). Self-control
and self-respect are of course always an issue, and should be so for everybody, just like some basic
respect towards others and their whatever concerns ... and yes, there is always the metaphorical scroll wheel ...
but this is also the nature of wheels that they turn and turn over and over again, endlessly, until one gets
them to a halt. A world of wheels, a big machine ... :lol: ...

_emma_ wrote: ... I don't see a reason to ask whether one should leave or stay in a poll like this, just because some people might like you and some might not. It's normal that all of us have our likes and dislikes, again there's no need to get so emotional about it, or to let your decisions to be decided by others. What do you expect from such a poll? ...
Exactly what is says on the tin: other peoples' opinions, not their deciding instead of me,
I had asked for their views, in search for the little pieces of the puzzle, I needed to see things clearly for myself
in the hope they might give it expression. Nothing overly emotional, though it did, yeah of course, concern me
on the emotional level to quite an extent as well.

_emma_ wrote: Very few people will vote honestly, and they will not make the majority of the votes, amongst them you will have plenty of those who vote "stay" because of pity, and is that what you want - I don't think so, and plenty of those who will vote "leave" even though they are no good and not worth much themselves, so is their vote what matters to you? Again - I don't think so. This is why I'm not voting, I don't feel entitled to do it, it's your decision what you want to do.
:lol: :lol: ... well, I for one, do not believe that anyone of those who voted here, were lying or had voted out of pity ... :lol: :lol: ...
Even those who voted they would leave, if they were in my place ... hell, I can easily understand and I'm pretty sure, plenty
have done so without leaving a word (*you say it, ribbons). And in case, someone just pleased to be rid of me ... well, yeah ...
there's nothing bad about that, it's just an honest opinion - and therefore respectable. Anyway, there was never an obligation
to take part in this vote at all or to give me whatever I had asked for. So thanks to those who abstained as well. Things like
these are no obvious issue for the majority of people in the world ...
_emma_ wrote: 3. Now look: I can attest that PIB is a good person. I don't personally know whether Blast is a good person too, but I have it on good authority that he is.
Hhm, I see. But really, I don't have any issue with or about PIB! And why
should I? He was very kind towards me when I started with the Wiki and
let me have suck hundreds of setlists from his beautiful trading side,
even hinting me at more infos to find elsewhere. He is the HL master of
beautifully bittersweet wild joking ... only he's not here so very often, lately.
And as to James ... he likes to provoke me and so do I, sometimes unnecessarily.
I can see some kindness and beauty in his joking, but often enough, I just
don't get it or I misunderstand. But hell, sometimes we all forget about say, quality control ... :wink: ...
_emma_ wrote: And you are a great dancer. It's a wonderfull life, it is. :)
Thanks for the ups. Maybe, if I had been aware early enough, I could have made something of it.
But then again, (and for various reasons), I feel quite uncomfortable in the centre of attention, so
I'd rather dance in the foggy darkness of gigs than in a disco ... if I feel like dancing at all ... :wink::::

paint it black wrote:oh what it must be to be popular, have mass appeal ... :lol:
:lol:... hell ... :lol: ...

Anyway, please, mods, I think it's time now to close this thread ... :wink: ...
Debaser
Overbomber

Being645 wrote: :lol: ... don't worry, Pascal ... I think that's exactly how I managed to enter the second YES ... :oops: :lol: ...
One does have to wonder at the thought behind voting in your own poll.
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
_emma_
Overbomber

Being645 wrote:I feel quite uncomfortable in the centre of attention
I nearly wrote "no s**t!", but then I remembered this and I thought I'd better either speak from my heart or not speak at all. I'm not brave enough to speak from my heart, so I choose to not speak at all.
LouLou
Slight Overbomber

Debaser wrote:
Being645 wrote: :lol: ... don't worry, Pascal ... I think that's exactly how I managed to enter the second YES ... :oops: :lol: ...
just to get the ball rolling, y'know? :wink:
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

Debaser wrote:
It's a Facebook trend maybe, a lot of people "Like" the things they post themselves, which often makes me go 'duhhh...' :roll:

IZ.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...