Currently Thinking...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I don't get it.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

I don't get it.
"You do realize you're talking to a man with a human head in his hands who has every intention of using it to beat these people to death?"
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Oops
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Did Jim really have to make three posts in a row? Jeez
that avatar makes me DIZZY!!!!!
Jim
Slight Overbomber

Actually, one day we should all change our avatars to the same thing overnight - it's give Quiffy the scare of his life.

Assuming he didn't read this post - so moot point.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Jim wrote:Assuming he didn't read this post - so moot point.
:urff: :urff: :urff: :urff: :!: :?: :idea:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

LMAO Now THAT would be cool!
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Black Planet wrote:
Black Dahlia wrote:That I really really want to here more about Cocoamix's friend got to do the dirty with Von. C'mon CoCoa fill us in please!!!
That's a girl BD...dirty details are definately what i'd like to hear about....hmmm

Now how erect...er sorry, forgot myself.... tall did she say Andrew really was?
Many moons ago I read some article by a female journo about 'male endowments' of the great and good in Hollywood. :eek:

Top of the trousersnake league (allegedly; but I'm sure he won't sue me) was ...Michael J.Fox. ;D

All good things come in little packages. Knew Von would be pleased. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

LMAO! @ JB....

Well then I guess Von won't disappoint the ladies!
:von:
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Well then I guess Von won't disappoint the ladies!
Pint Size Nut Job he is, eh?! Well, if that tickles you fancy.

Ice cream anyone?

8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Karst wrote:
Black Planet wrote:Well then I guess Von won't disappoint the ladies!
Pint Size Nut Job he is, eh?! Well, if that tickles you fancy.

Ice cream anyone?

8)

Listen here.... I much prefer tall lanky Brits to short ones...I was crushed to learn Von was ...short! But that aside I won't fault him for it. You are treading dangerous waters with comments on "size". Because as we all know....Size does matter! :eek: :eek:

Planet
:wink:
Karst
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:Size does matter!
Don't I know it (6ft2 and counting). Anyway, if it has to be British and of proper stature you're better of with Daleks. The concept that is...

8)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Considering what the last tall lanky brit I met did to me....I think I'll just have that ice cream you mentioned...in chocolate!

;)
Big Si
School Bully

I can outdrink the Scots :D , but as for the Czechs :eek: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Big Si wrote:I can outdrink the Scots :D , but as for the Czechs :eek: :notworthy:
I can't outdrink the Czechs or the Scots. :(

One pot screamer ...but a very cheap date. :eek:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Currently thinking. That I am my self, and really dont care what people think of me. Take me as I am. I wont change to the "norm", so people wont find me weird or something. I tend to be really quiet, and dont say too much. And when I do, sometimes my friends look at me like I am weird or something. All that come out my mouth is jibberish. There are a few people I can talk to without worrying about sounding weird, I feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever. But I have to admit that sometimes I actually do wonder : What do really people think about me? Do they think Im weird? Or do they think Im stupid for being so quiet? So actually, I do wonder about it more than I think. What people think of me. And then again, I think that now I have rambeled on again. So now, the thought wanders on too, what do you guys think of me now? That I am an insecure person who has issues about her self? Or maybe something else. Well take me as I am :wink:

And now I need to stop rambeling, or I will bury myself in too sounding nothing like my self. :roll: :roll:

Well, short and sweet, you asked ...
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Currently thinking.....Wouldn't it be ace to own a toilet shop and call it 'The cack pipe'?
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Lynchfanatic wrote:Currently thinking. That I am my self, and really dont care what people think of me. Take me as I am. I wont change to the "norm", so people wont find me weird or something. I tend to be really quiet, and dont say too much. And when I do, sometimes my friends look at me like I am weird or something. All that come out my mouth is jibberish. There are a few people I can talk to without worrying about sounding weird, I feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever. But I have to admit that sometimes I actually do wonder : What do really people think about me? Do they think Im weird? Or do they think Im stupid for being so quiet? So actually, I do wonder about it more than I think. What people think of me. And then again, I think that now I have rambeled on again. So now, the thought wanders on too, what do you guys think of me now? That I am an insecure person who has issues about her self? Or maybe something else. Well take me as I am :wink:

And now I need to stop rambeling, or I will bury myself in too sounding nothing like my self. :roll: :roll:

There's nowt wrong with you. I'm also the quietest guy I know! :)
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:Currently thinking.....Wouldn't it be ace to own a toilet shop and call it 'The cack pipe'?
I thought you would own a fancy dress shop called "Possums" :wink: :D
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You know....I'm starting to suspect that you injoy getting slapped!!! :P
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

lol and thats enjoy
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sexygoth wrote:You know....I'm starting to suspect that you injoy getting slapped!!! :P
Only slapped? :( I thought you were gonna beat me up? :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Whatever tickles your fancy me dear :twisted:
Only a paand.
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

you two get a room..also it's nearly two better get my arse in gear
Zwei bier bitte.....
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Big Si wrote:
Lynchfanatic wrote:Currently thinking. That I am my self, and really dont care what people think of me. Take me as I am. I wont change to the "norm", so people wont find me weird or something. I tend to be really quiet, and dont say too much. And when I do, sometimes my friends look at me like I am weird or something. All that come out my mouth is jibberish. There are a few people I can talk to without worrying about sounding weird, I feel comfortable enough to talk about whatever. But I have to admit that sometimes I actually do wonder : What do really people think about me? Do they think Im weird? Or do they think Im stupid for being so quiet? So actually, I do wonder about it more than I think. What people think of me. And then again, I think that now I have rambeled on again. So now, the thought wanders on too, what do you guys think of me now? That I am an insecure person who has issues about her self? Or maybe something else. Well take me as I am :wink:

There's nowt wrong with you. I'm also the quietest guy I know! :)
There is nothing wrong with me?!? Awww and I thought I was special :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic