Slightly depressed, the second.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
LyanvisAberrant
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Being645 wrote:Plenty good energies to both of you, Lyanvis and Salome, from here too.

This reminds me of my brother who died in a motorbike accident last year. It's over a year ago already, but it still makes me sick sometimes.
The only bit of comfort is that it came all of a sudden without long sufferings on his part. And the fact, that we got as far as we got ...
which was not very far compared to common standards. Perhaps because we thought there was stil plenty of time ...
so even higher I value that we had overcome the worst for some years already ...

Still, there's a lot missing ... but the most important thing is that my parents have survived it,
that their suffering has "normalised" to a degree that they can cope with the situation.

So again, plenty good energies to you and your friends and their families.
I keep my fingers crossed that there might be a sudden cure as happens time and again.
And if this should not occur, I wish for all that leaving becomes light and easy, a completion without any regret.
Thank you, aswell.
Sorry to hear that. We're all here for you, friend.
It nice to hear others stories; as sad as they are, it's people to relate to. Having a loved one die is a horrible thing... My mother died of a brain tumour when I was 10, and it still haunts me that the last thing she said to one of my friends mothers is "I can't seem to get this damn headache to leave me alone..."
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Salome
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Thanks guys for all of your kind words :hug:

Sabine, my heart is still with you and your family, I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a brother like that, even after a year passes..
iesus
Overbomber

Yesterday, i was searching in Kierkegaard's quotes for some and found this one. It maybe is irrelevant or not, but i will post it. Something hit me when i read it first time, some of you know it already.

“Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.�
― Søren Kierkegaard ―

Enrich your experiences with your beloved ones. Ask them things as long it is time for things you believe you have to ask and talk. Remember all the good moments you have had with them. And lastly don't hesitate to call them in your thoughts after or talk about the good things you have done with or experience together for the rest of your lives.
All the people face same conditions in such matters at some point in their lives, enstict will guide you, follow it. Sending the best vibes to you :hug:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
"Don't forget that most of the judges in witches trials had harvard degrees."
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Well said, iesus ... :notworthy: ... and thank you for the hugs ... :kiss:
LyanvisAberrant wrote: It nice to hear others stories; as sad as they are, it's people to relate to. Having a loved one die is a horrible thing... My mother died of a brain tumour when I was 10, and it still haunts me that the last thing she said to one of my friends mothers is "I can't seem to get this damn headache to leave me alone..."
oh hell, Lyanvis ... :( ... it is always the same - we struggle and try and we win the bad things over.
But then our strength is not strong enough one day, and we lose. A bit at first and then a bit again, and
then another bit, despite all effort. That's how we get closer to death more or less slowly, depending on
the challenge. From death there is no escape. And what is left once we know we're definitely gonna lose
in the end? Do our best, leave the best we can before we die. And keep in mind what is quoted in the
signature of our friend 17.auflage: Something missing? Yes, always!
Salome wrote: Sabine, my heart is still with you and your family, I can't even imagine how hard it is to lose a brother like that, even after a year passes..
Thank you, Salome. It came so suddenly. And is was a shock in the beginning. But no horrible long-term suffering to watch, like with your friend
or the friend of Lyanvis. My brother - we had lost each other already when we were kids, due to the violence in our family. And I've taken a good
decade of effort to unknot the structures and dynamics at the basis of this, to make my parents and my brother see it and convince them to touch
it and make a change. We have made it, and we've become a family again despite all the horrors. And the ground had become stable to a good extent.
I just couldn't throw them all into the dustbin of life. Of course, now my brother is gone and there's a lot missing and many chances were wasted and
will never occur again. But we had done better, if we could have...
LyanvisAberrant

Thanks Sabine :) That cheered me up a little, and inspired some lyrics.
A man with a fictitious grin pondered the terrain in which he flooded with anguish, for this is England. The lion cannot be tamed, this is the game.
Salome

*iesus: True words. Thank you.

*Sabine: I hope you will never suffer anything like that again in your life. Wishing you only joy and love :kiss:
radiojamaica
Overbomber

Such hard times...
Let me just send some good vibes along to anybody that can use some.
Keep on keeping on, people!
in dub we trust
LyanvisAberrant

Cheers Mate, I'm sure we could all use 'em :)
Salome

Thank you all for your kind words.
She died this morning. I didn't even get the chance to visit her in the hospital to say goodbye :cry:
At least she wasn't suffering for too long...
Pista
Cureboi

So sorry to hear that.
Sending hugs.
:(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

My condolences :(
Wish you remember her at her best and have the chance to dedicate a very good performance of you for her in the near future.
'Are we the Baddies?'...
"Someday! Someday, everything you need, is just gonna fall out of the sky..." -A.E. Reading 1991
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh hell, that was fast ... :( ...
Plenty hugs from here, too.
And loads of good energies for the days to come to you and all her friends and especially to her family!
LyanvisAberrant

All vibes sent your way :( Hope you, and her family and friends are all coping well.
radiojamaica
Overbomber

So sorry to hear that... :(
in dub we trust
NickW
Amphetamine Filth

condolences Salome
Just one of the pesky kids
Salome

Thank you all so very much, your comforting words are truly appreciated.
We're definitely gonna sing our hearts out for her this Friday and we will make her proud of us.
Pista
Cureboi

Salome wrote: We're definitely gonna sing our hearts out for her this Friday and we will make her proud of us.
:notworthy:
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
LyanvisAberrant

Salome wrote:Thank you all so very much, your comforting words are truly appreciated.
We're definitely gonna sing our hearts out for her this Friday and we will make her proud of us.
All will be beautiful.

Had a nice, down to the point night of band practice..
With the loss of the keyboardists Cousin who killed herself recently, my friend slowly passing, and all of the horrid around us, we've decided to rename the album to: "From White Skies To...". Then on the album cover all of the names of the people connected to the band or friends of the band who have died and meant something to us.

I think it's a great dedication, a nice place for all of the lost to be together.
If anyone wants anyones name on there, I'd be happy to place them nicely with the rest.

And if anything seems off in this message, I'm a little pished atm, so sorry.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

My dad's bowel cancer is back. And because the chemotherapy made him so sick last time, he's really reluctant to go through it again.

Fück.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Pista
Cureboi

Oh no Mark.
Sorry to hear that.
:(
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
iesus
Overbomber

Best positive vibes for you and your family Mark, after the incident we had with my mother this winter i understand what it is like to pass a family that path. Stand by your father's side respect what his decisions will be and make him happy in ways that you can. :hug:
'Are we the Baddies?'...
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thanks guys.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Salome

Oh no, so sorry to hear that Mark... :(
Sending lots of warm wishes and good energies your way.
Bartek
Underneath the Rock

damn, really sorry to hear that Mark.