Some Girls Wander By Mistake (4LP Vinyl Box Set)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
mik
Chameleons Guru

Just picked a copy up from Amazon for £26.99
Damned if i can find the download codes though. Given that I have both Apple Music, Amazon Auto Rip and Amazon Prime I guess I'm not missing out unless anyone thinks the downloads I should have are "better"?
Anyone?
Mik
Something pithy.
robertzombie
Overbomber

mik wrote:Just picked a copy up from Amazon for £26.99
Damned if i can find the download codes though. Given that I have both Apple Music, Amazon Auto Rip and Amazon Prime I guess I'm not missing out unless anyone thinks the downloads I should have are "better"?
Anyone?
Mik
If you have the original CD you're fine.
mik
Chameleons Guru

My original CD didn't have Temple '92 / Under The Gun choonage on it so these were the ones I was most interested in.

Amazon Autorip looks like 256 VBR.
Apple Music is 256 kbps

FALAA / Floodland / Vision Thing downloads were all 320Kbps, so would like to get my hands on the 'proper' dl's as there will be less compression for sure.

Anyone else having problems finding the slip of paper with the code?

Box set was all shrink wrapped and mint so no suggestion that it was a return and someone else has already had the codes :(
Something pithy.
warp232
Road Kill

does anyone know if there are different versions of this boxset?

I do know that not al boxes had the download code, I do know that the codes don't work anymore. I got myself the box (way to expensive but being crazy does not hurt i guess) but mine, even if it was sealed, also did not have the paper on the back

https://sisterswiki.org/File:SGWBM_4LP_ ... rapped.jpg