2023-11-16 KK's Steel Mill, Wolverhampton UK

Gig news, reviews, set lists, thoughts, comments and observations on The Sisters 2023 tour.
z666
Amphetamine Filth

Well, from the audience's perspective he's right. You wanna see Ben you look to the left, you wanna see Kai you look to the right. That's not the problem of the review, but being written by another member of the "no live bass player" congregation for whom the last 32 years with no bass player never happenend.

Well, at least he didn't miss Patricia Morrison performing, as some spanish "journalist" wrote last year...
Last edited by z666 on 18 Nov 2023, 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

“Kraftwerk Chris.” 😂

Sounds like a great gig anyway!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Purple Light wrote: 18 Nov 2023, 11:21 “Kraftwerk Chris.” 😂

Sounds like a great gig anyway!
It was bro! 'Kraftwerk Chris' is a compliment of course, I had half a mind to shout for Man Machine but the notion passed in an instant amidst constant headbangng and general rocking out :lol:

And some videos, this one by automorph, a few others on his channel :D :notworthy:

and from dave goggles, also a couple more on his channel :notworthy:

If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Yeah, those two made it ... :D :notworthy: ... it was such a strong performance and this comes through in the videos... so thanks again from here for their uploads ... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

Here's also Alice filmed by strongcwej - with many thanks as well ... :D :notworthy: ...

jost 7
Slight Overbomber

and already here, Marian with 85ish guitars in the refrain when listening and looking closely, brought by Kai, which is, put mildely, what was missing since 1991. great
love is just a shot away