Dylan Smith

Know the whereabouts of any ex-Sisters members or hangers-on? Got any amusing anecdotes about members of the band, past or present? Post 'em here...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Planet Dave wrote: 15 Jul 2024, 15:13
Husek wrote: 12 Jul 2024, 05:04 He just posted something on Instagram praising the mish and their new song...

Idk man
Well he did watch them from the side of the stage at Mera Luna the other year, before playing with the Sisters. So he's obviously mates with them and a fan of the band. I doubt he's trying to do any stirring / winding up, I doubt he'd be that lame.
Slink and he have been 'chatting' on FB. So there's definitely a mutual respect there.
Goths have feelings too
H. Blackrose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Planet Dave wrote: 15 Jul 2024, 15:13 Well he did watch them from the side of the stage at Mera Luna the other year, before playing with the Sisters. So he's obviously mates with them and a fan of the band. I doubt he's trying to do any stirring / winding up, I doubt he'd be that lame.
So do I - but I don't doubt that Huss-bag would be that lame
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

H. Blackrose wrote: 16 Jul 2024, 03:08
Planet Dave wrote: 15 Jul 2024, 15:13 Well he did watch them from the side of the stage at Mera Luna the other year, before playing with the Sisters. So he's obviously mates with them and a fan of the band. I doubt he's trying to do any stirring / winding up, I doubt he'd be that lame.
So do I - but I don't doubt that Huss-bag would be that lame
Based on what?
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
H. Blackrose
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Based on the fact that Huss-bag is a reigning champion of being lame
"We're Hawkwind and this is a song about love."
ribbons69
Slight Overbomber

H. Blackrose wrote: 17 Jul 2024, 22:51 Based on the fact that Huss-bag is a reigning champion of being lame
Really?
He's contributed to the forthcoming Gary Marx record and made no mention of it as an attempt to have some kind of feud against Eldritch. In his books he generally speaks well of Von. It's Adams that thinks he's a twit. What is your basis of Wayne as "reigning champion of lame"? His music? His haircut? There are a lot of musicians that I think are arse but I wouldn't call them "lame"
"I've seen Andrew Eldritch in an ice hockey shirt onstage, and I've given him the benefit of the doubt"
Tom G Warrior of Celtic Frost

we fall to rise
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

paint it black wrote: 15 Jul 2024, 18:07
Planet Dave wrote: 15 Jul 2024, 15:13
Husek wrote: 12 Jul 2024, 05:04 He just posted something on Instagram praising the mish and their new song...

Idk man
Well he did watch them from the side of the stage at Mera Luna the other year, before playing with the Sisters. So he's obviously mates with them and a fan of the band. I doubt he's trying to do any stirring / winding up, I doubt he'd be that lame.
Slink and he have been 'chatting' on FB. So there's definitely a mutual respect there.
As HisPaintedBlackness says Dylan & Si Hinkler are friendly. This exchange shows that Dylan was pleasantly surprised by the new song, which should kill any theory that he wrote it or that Wayne forced him to delete his insta post.

Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat: