Sisters and chemical enhancement

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

paint it black wrote: true story: i was once locked in a room on acid and all they had was the orb, pink fluffy clouds, on repeat.

i know that feeling exactly :urff: :eek:

Regarding the sisters, Too many times have i talked to the towel heater all night with vision thing blaring in the background. Of course its f**king great :wink: ;D
dinky daisy
Slight Overbomber

Know what? Sisters sound good even if you're sober.

Gimme an espresso (and ok, a vodka after midnight).
guns & cars & accidents
EmeraldSignal
Amphetamine Filth

It's like this right!
All the songs on 'Some Girls Wander' and all the demos etc etc - well that was a good trip. Floodland, right, - well there was signs of weening off the 'good s**t'. We knew the trip had turned sour when he released 'Vision Thing' and now............. well now he's on cold turkey.
alwight!